vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Geocaching on Bill Green's Maine

Apparently Mr. Green didn't like that I posted his response and asked that I delete it so I have.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

OK Medawisla . . . I've got to ask. Are you kissing a gray squirrel in your avatar pic . . . and if so, why?

I've got several squirrels that have been driving me nuts all winter long as they've been raiding (and quickly cleaning out) my bird feeder . . . but at least they're not running around in my bathroom (that's a story for some other time, but let it suffice to say that it involved me, a frenzied gray squirrel that seemed to be hopped up on caffeine, an equally frenzied Manx cat, a bath mat and a laundrybasket before the whole ordeal was taken care of.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I think it is a young loon, from the description she gave about having to take blood samples , etc.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    I think it is a young loon, from the description she gave about having to take blood samples , etc.
    Thanks Haffy . . . after reading the other posts in another thread I realized it was a loon -- now that I know it is a loon it makes sense.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I have taken the liberty to email Bill - we will see what he says or if he responds. Did not realize he had requested a post be removed. Time will tell.