vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Palm Z22 for FREE!!!

Pat You Are A Kind Man. Keep Up The Work You Have Done Within The Cachers Community. I Look Forward To Seeing You Again.

If its during the week, I may be out of the running. But we shall see and I am game to try. Hey even if it just means another cache in Maine its a good thing but that PDA is icing on the cake.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

I have only five people on the list as of November 28th. I will be e-mailing The cache coords for "A Palm Tree In Maine" , 12:01 AM, on Tuesday December 2nd; to all the people on the list. I decided to e-mail it early, so if some one has to work, in the morn, they can grab the palm on the way. It will be a 24/7 cache, so you'll be abe to find in the dark.

Darn. My wife will be working that day but when she gets out at 5 but maybe we can head up when she gets out of work. I will watch these forums before we head up to see if somebody has grabbed it. We will see. If I don't get a chance to get up there to get it I do want to thank you for the oppurtunity.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Ok , here is the deal. A weekday listing is difficult for cachers who work...unlike me.
    I placed the cache this morning and will be sending out the notifications via e-mail, tomorrow morning at 6 AM (Nov 29).
    This is your last chance to get me your e-mail address.
    The cache is placed on the east side of Augusta near the Augusta - Vassalboro line.

There are a lot of motels in the area, if anyone wants a quick jump! LOL!!

Default Huh?

"a lot of hotels in the area", "a quick jump"....excuse me?
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Dan what do you mean...Huh...sounds self explanatory to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Enough hotels for seven people!......could sleep in Wal-Mart's parking lot. I've slept in a few parking lots.......in cars and out. Most of them American Legion parking lots.

OMG - sleeping in cars, parking lots, Walmart, American Legion - so, the question - hints??? Which ones have free - WiFi??? And will I hear the ding - dong of the incoming email??? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    OMG - sleeping in cars, parking lots, Walmart, American Legion - so, the question - hints??? Which ones have free - WiFi??? And will I hear the ding - dong of the incoming email??? LOL
    Hints?............between Henry's wagon wheels and my doctor No.

No ding.....you have to check your mail at 6AM