vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Garmin 550/550T

Admitting you have a problem is the first step

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    This has to STOP! I don't need anymore gadgets.....do I? I think our Oregons work fine, but the Vista HCX sometimes works better. I use the 60CSX to place caches as it averages the best and I like POI with the Nuvi except when the Nuvi decides a wild goose chase would be fun, but.....a GPS with a camera? I just can't.... take away my credit card! Put me on medication! Disconnect my web access!

Where'd you say I can get one?
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    Admitting you have a problem is the first step
    Sheesh! I noted your tagline "'Ol Curmudgeon in training". As GeocachingMaine.org's resident curmudgeon, I offer my services if you have any questions about becoming an effective curmudgeon. I know it takes a lot of work, but the end result if quite rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! I noted your tagline "'Ol Curmudgeon in training". As GeocachingMaine.org's resident curmudgeon, I offer my services if you have any questions about becoming an effective curmudgeon. I know it takes a lot of work, but the end result if quite rewarding.
    Believe him. If you look up curmudgeon in the dictionary, there's a picture of Bruce!!!

There are those.....not really those....more like my wife......who would say no further training needed, you're there.

Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Question

Now I may have to look that up cause i hace no clue on this one.

Default I would say why not!!

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    This has to STOP! I don't need anymore gadgets.....do I? I think our Oregons work fine, but the Vista HCX sometimes works better. I use the 60CSX to place caches as it averages the best and I like POI with the Nuvi except when the Nuvi decides a wild goose chase would be fun, but.....a GPS with a camera? I just can't.... take away my credit card! Put me on medication! Disconnect my web access!

Where'd you say I can get one?
    What the hell Dan, you can't take it with you. I know I would love to have a new GPS to take to Geowoodstock next week. But between the trip and the hitchin' the week after I'm on cash fumes if you know what I mean.
    Happy Trails!