vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1st International Earthcache Event (A Mega event for Maine!)

@ Geoaware you should have snail mail soon.

I announced this event to the South Jersey Geocachers, and more than a dozen have already said they will definitely be there. Since some members of our club (including me) have connections to Maine, we're expecting to host a few side-events before and after. Some want to kayak in the area, and I'm looking into that for them. I know of a few paddle-to caches, but does anyone know of a water trail of paddle-to?

Default How about an EarthCache nearby.....

Quote Originally Posted by Team Bayberry View Post
    I announced this event to the South Jersey Geocachers, and more than a dozen have already said they will definitely be there. Since some members of our club (including me) have connections to Maine, we're expecting to host a few side-events before and after. Some want to kayak in the area, and I'm looking into that for them. I know of a few paddle-to caches, but does anyone know of a water trail of paddle-to?
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...0-e5ca830c7caa

You can only paddle to this one.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Nice! I wish there were other paddle-to's on the same water way.

Default There is this one, and ................

Nice! I wish there were other paddle-to's on the same water way.
    This is on the other end of the lake and would make for a long paddle. I used the nearby boat launch.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...3-2e52ffba76a3

And then you could paddle to the State Park and do the caches there starting here....

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...d-2993825e54a0

from here you can hit the trails inside the park and cache for a few hours.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

The Lake Arrowhead Stump Challenge in Waterboro has a total of 15 caches with an additional 3 other island caches all of which are only canoe and kayak accessible and will take the good part of a day to complete. Go to this link and check out the map of all of the caches on this lake. http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...spx?wp=GC2DWJQ#

Thumbs up Gc33e6x

The event has been published and you can post your " will attend ". Help us to spread the word.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...d-b6e65f2d69e9

You can also find the link on the front page of our website. See you all there.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamHorwich View Post
    That is very cool. That picture from Malaysia is interesting.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

It is official.

Sandy posted a reviewer note for 1st Internatio​nal EarthCache Event (Mega-Even​t Cache)

Log Date: 7/9/2012
    It is with great pleasure that we upgrade this to a MEGA-Event. There are 500+ confirmed and registered attendees.
    Congratulations to the G.S.A. and the Geoaware team!
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.