vb:literal>

Thread: RE: A look forward to Winter . . . Global warming song by Minnesotans

Default RE: A look forward to Winter . . . Global warming song by Minnesotans

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I thought that was hysterical! Thanks for sharing!

I thought it was funny, but apparently im not allowed to think it's funny, but you're allowed too...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

That was really funny. It also reminded me that I need to buy two new shovels this year. They don't last long when you run over the handles with a snowblower

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    That was really funny. It also reminded me that I need to buy two new shovels this year. They don't last long when you run over the handles with a snowblower
    yeah, that kinda voids the warranty...

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    Oh, if only Garmin made snow shovels . . . since I have it on good authority that Garmins do very well when buried in the snow and/or run over . . . right Hiram?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default Global Warming

Was it Steph who didn't find it amusing or do you sometimes crack a brew or two with Al Gore? If the PETA people saw those flamingos being abused like that, Jake would be in deep doo-doo. I thought the video was inspirational. I went out, popped the cover on my snowmobile trailer, fire-up both sleds and stood in the middle of the trailer breathing in the sensual smell of 93 Octane and injector oil! Let it snow!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    I thought it was funny, but apparently im not allowed to think it's funny, but you're allowed too...
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Was it Steph who didn't find it amusing or do you sometimes crack a brew or two with Al Gore? If the PETA people saw those flamingos being abused like that, Jake would be in deep doo-doo. I thought the video was inspirational. I went out, popped the cover on my snowmobile trailer, fire-up both sleds and stood in the middle of the trailer breathing in the sensual smell of 93 Octane and injector oil! Let it snow!!!!

yeah, me and al gore grew up in harlem together...

Yeah, yeah, yeah and the next thing you will be telling us is that you helped Al create the internet!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!