vb:literal>

Thread: Your Favorite Caches in Maine...

Default Your Favorite Caches in Maine...

I am going on a week long trip on bike with a friend all around Maine... normally I do many of the caches up here northbound... but dont get around to doing a lot of southern caches... we plan on hitting a few down there but want to know which ones are reccomended... fun, either have some adventure to them, great views, history or hard to find... any help would be appriciated.

Thanks
    Jordan
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by J_Cyr View Post
    I am going on a week long trip on bike with a friend all around Maine... normally I do many of the caches up here northbound... but dont get around to doing a lot of southern caches... we plan on hitting a few down there but want to know which ones are reccomended... fun, either have some adventure to them, great views, history or hard to find... any help would be appriciated.

Thanks
    Jordan
    Well all of my caches are great! Yeah, I'm just kidding.

Actually, I don't know how far south you're planning on going or where exactly, but if you get a chance do a few of the caches on Deer Isle/Stonington -- they're among my favorite. Maybe a little more info on where you're thinking of riding, if you like/dislike multis/micros/puzzle caches, etc. would help out some.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Interestingly enough I should be up in your neck of the woods next week as I'm going to the wedding of a friend of mine who lives in Washburn . . . and I figure I might bring the ATV along and get at least one ride in and see if I can't squeeze in some geocaching on the way up, down and maybe even while I'm there . . . so many things to do and so little time.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Have fun, there are quite a few new caches in my neck of the woods, most I have already tackled. I just bought a house and need a good vacation, so we are going downstate with intentions to "explore"
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Our "Sabattus Mountain Tribute Cache" in Lovell has a great view (GCZEDP) We're a little baffled as to why it hasn't been found more now that the weather has been great.
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Quote Originally Posted by pjpreb View Post
    Our "Sabattus Mountain Tribute Cache" in Lovell has a great view (GCZEDP) We're a little baffled as to why it hasn't been found more now that the weather has been great.
    People are just gettin too lazy to go for a good hike, they would rather just pull up to the guardrail and be done with it.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.