vb:literal>

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 Geocaching Maine Geocoin

This is what I have for inputs so far. If there is more please let me know.

If this is it then we need to discuss which one we are leaning towards.
    Blazing Troll

It sounded like Hide-From-The-Kids may have an idea.

i have an idea but i don't know how to draw it on the computer. if someone could help it would be nice. we live just a hop skip and jump from attroll. maybe we can get together and i can describe it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    i have an idea but i don't know how to draw it on the computer. if someone could help it would be nice. we live just a hop skip and jump from attroll. maybe we can get together and i can describe it to you.
    You can send it to me in a PM and try to explain it and I will see what I can come up with or I can try to hook up with you. My weekend is pretty busy this weekend though unless you want to ride to Bangor with Tink and me. I am heading to Bangor tomorrow morning and then Saturday and Sunday I will be in Andover Maine backpacking.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Sunday I will be in Andover Maine backpacking.
    Rick, you going up Moody mountain? Last time I was up there with dad, we saw a BIG plane flying BELOW us down the valley, doing radar evasion practice.

I REALLY like the green outline-of-Maine geocoin! Really pretty.

I, too, like the Maine shaped coin but the yellow flower just doesn't do it for me. Maybe a downhill skiier in that spot? Also, it needs to look more like a lobster instead of a crayfish (see the other two examples pictured). Second choice is the round Winter Caching in Maine idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Rick, you going up Moody mountain? Last time I was up there with dad, we saw a BIG plane flying BELOW us down the valley, doing radar evasion practice.
    I will not make it as far a Moody on this trip. I am going to do maintenance on my section the Appalachian Trail and hopping there is not a lot to do. I am bring my son and we are going to turn it into a hiking/camping trip and do some fishing also.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    I REALLY like the green outline-of-Maine geocoin! Really pretty.
    If were going to keep the Geocaching Maine logo on the front of the coin then it would be kind of senseless to have another picture of Maine on the back don't you think?
    Blazing Troll

Sending attroll a pm about our idea.

Seeing as we are heading in opposite directions I don't think we'll be hooking up this weekend

Happy weekend caching.

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    Sending attroll a pm about our idea.

Seeing as we are heading in opposite directions I don't think we'll be hooking up this weekend

Happy weekend caching.
    I got the PM from hide_from_the_kids and it is a great idea, probably one of the best so far. I will play with this and post my results once I have done it and hide_from_the_kids agrees with it.
    Blazing Troll