vb:literal>

Thread: Post news for newsletter

Lightbulb Post news for newsletter

Hi all,
    Hoping to get more news in the newsletter each month. Last month someone thoughtfully posted a blog post about the Brewer Mob Event. That made it into the Newsletter! So, feel free to post news stories to hear, see, read, or write yourself!

I do know about the geocaching.com news list, and I do check that out each month.

Thanks!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

You could write a monthly column...."MY LIFE WITH HIRAM".....we would all enjoy reading your trails and tribulations.

Perhaps we could share - other things to do near cache locations - For Example - on the same road into the area of mainiac1957's Kan Kookie cache is a fishing pond. It is a pond for KIDS ONLY fishing (15 years and under - with parents supervision of course). This pond is stocked with trout. It is on Conservation Club property ~ open to the public to bring kids to fish.

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    You could write a monthly column...."MY LIFE WITH HIRAM".....we would all enjoy reading your trails and tribulations.
    Sorry Vic, The Discovery Channel already has copyrights on that one...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Thumbs up Definately!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Perhaps we could share - other things to do near cache locations - For Example - on the same road into the area of mainiac1957's Kan Kookie cache is a fishing pond. It is a pond for KIDS ONLY fishing (15 years and under - with parents supervision of course). This pond is stocked with trout. It is on Conservation Club property ~ open to the public to bring kids to fish.
    Great idea! I've got a feature going this coming newsletter on gas saver caches. This is another one I'll add to the list to do in upcoming newsletters! If anyone, yourself included, would like to do an article or news article outside of geocachingmaine.org, I'd gladly feature it! Keep me posted.
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods