vb:literal>

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Get to know your nominees

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    This thread is for nominees to introduce themselves, and for members to ask questions to the nominees. The crotchety policeman of threads gone astray will try to show some restraint here.

Sheesh! When you stop and think about it... This truck is only carrying what you had for lunch yesterday.

I need no introduction. "I ams what I ams"

What is it? Three or four days to elections? Sheesh! I'm so excited! It's not who I can vote for - it's who I can vote against! LOL!

"cause I eat my spinach, I'm popeye the sailor man!" toot-toot

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    I need no introduction. "I ams what I ams"
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    What is it? Three or four days to elections? Sheesh! I'm so excited! It's not who I can vote for - it's who I can vote against! LOL!
    Rick is going to have to set up the elections, so they may be a few days after the nominations close.

Remember, if it goes like previous elections we will be making 4 votes, one for each person you'd like to see on the board. I have two definite choices, the other two I am going to have to think over - maybe only one if I vote for myself.
    Last edited by brdad; 01-26-2011 at 07:23 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I have two definite choices, the other two I am going to have to think over - maybe only one if I vote for myself.
    Sheesh! What makes you think you're going to get my vote? I haven't seen the check yet...
    Last edited by brdad; 01-26-2011 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    "cause I eat my spinach, I'm popeye the sailor man!" toot-toot
    I shouldn't have to "toot" my horn to you all to become a board member. You all know what I am about. Honesty, Integrity, the elimination of double standards, and the promotion of caching. Personally, I am only in this in the hopes that the current board gets booted from office as fast as Obama will be in 2012.

Sheesh! What makes you think you're going to get my vote? I haven't seen the check yet...

Where did I give any indication who you were voting for? And I sent you some firewood! lol
    Sheesh, Brdad! Did you click "edit" instead of "quote"? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    Personally, I am only in this in the hopes that the current board gets booted from office as fast as Obama will be in 2012.
    Sheesh! Why? The current Advisory Board members are some of the most respected names in Maine geocaching. Brdad? Sudonim? Kaching Karen???

Even Ekodokee - who is only somewhat as abrasive as I am - is a genuine asset to the Advisory Board and Maine geocaching in general. What can you offer to the Advisory Board other than an attiturd (intentianally misspelled...).

Sheesh, Brdad! Did you click "edit" instead of "quote"? LOL!
    Yes I did, sorry! Old age! Fixed, but not forgotten!

Where did I give any indication who you were voting for? And I sent you some firewood! lol

What can you offer to the Advisory Board other than an attiturd (intentianally misspelled...).
    Was both attiturd and intentianally intentionally misspelled, or just one of the two?
    Last edited by brdad; 01-26-2011 at 08:54 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."