vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of Mainiac

Funny....I noticed the free beer part first.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Dave, you made my day. Laugh...didn't I laugh...

Thumbs down beer from mcdonalds...ew

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    This is ironic. I was just driving down Broadway a few days ago and saw this sign. Couldn't help but suspect Hiram had something to do with it.
    So that's how they get people to buy their food...
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Default McBeers

I'm absolutely certain beer has far more nutritional benefits then a Quarter Pounder with Cheese. If they added beer to their menu Burger King and Wendy's would be out of business in a month! "I'd like the 10 piece chicken McNuggets and a side order of PBR!"
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Thumbs down PBR...ew

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I'm absolutely certain beer has far more nutritional benefits then a Quarter Pounder with Cheese. If they added beer to their menu Burger King and Wendy's would be out of business in a month! "I'd like the 10 piece chicken McNuggets and a side order of PBR!"
    Yup that's the stuff they would serve if they did serve...can you imagine a playplace filled with drinking adults...hahaha
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    More like....

"I will have the 10 piece Guinness meal and a side order of "A" chicken McNugget!"
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Thumbs down not much of a chicken person to begin with...

Quote Originally Posted by Team V3 View Post
    More like....

"I will have the 10 piece Guinness meal and a side order of "A" chicken McNugget!"
    ...yeah but I don't know what I'd do with a chicken mcnugget...maybe see how high it bouces off the pavement...

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    ...yeah but I don't know what I'd do with a chicken mcnugget...maybe see how high it bouces off the pavement...

Steffy that sounds aweful violent. IS there something you want to talk about??

Thumbs down no, not really

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    Steffy that sounds aweful violent. IS there something you want to talk about??
    i just like using the thumbs down icon, never use it, always afraid someone'll take it personal hahaha.

so most of you know i do work for bk and i found this article interesting and it is true that they serve beer overseas in burger king.http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu6BGYk...m/grinder/5200