vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 800 - Cano - Congrat!

Default 800 - Cano - Congrat!

Cacher Cano, who has been in Maine for a while, hit his 800th milestone cache yesterday after the WWWWWW6th event. Congrats Michel (hope I spelled this right) on a wonderful milestone.

I know you have seen a ton of challenges along the way. You have met each learn curve with enthusiasm. Camping, woods roads, no wi-fi, leaky tent, ................ You have also put out some wonderful puzzle caches. Thank you!

Keep on caching.........and having fun.

Congratulations! Glad we were able to celebrate your 800th with you

Quote Originally Posted by benandtina View Post
    Congratulations! Glad we were able to celebrate your 800th with you
    Thanks, I wouldn't find this cache alone. I still wonder what was the lantern for
    Moo

ME TOO! I kinda want to go back Saturday and see if he'll be there again, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by benandtina View Post
    ME TOO! I kinda want to go back Saturday and see if he'll be there again, lol.
    Hahaha, When he found he is not alone he couldn't do what he wanted to do so he was just standing there and pretending he is watching the train
    The same like us when this three kids arrived on bicycles and we couldn't search any more.
    Moo

I like to make up stories about random people I see. I don't know if you noticed but when the guy in the first car of the train passed (the conductor?) he was looking all around. This was before I noticed the little boy.

I have decided that the conductor is the boy's dad and the older couple who had been waiting for him in the parking lot were his grandparents. The dad works on the train and the boy lives with his grandparents. The only way they can see each other regularly is for him to wait at various spots along the tracks. The grandparents drive the boy around the country so he can see his dad every now and then... and the lantern is to help make sure his dad is able to see him.

And now I feel sad and heart broken for the little boy and his dad. This is why I should not be allowed to people watch.

Default Congrats!

Well, my friend, you're quickly approaching 1000 so I expect we'll be offering more congrats soon! Nice to see a cacher that makes the effort to put out great caches, even if they're puzzle caches that exceed my abilities!

And I'm envious of your vast knowledge of all things computer. Amazing what you learned from your employ at WalMart!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Congrats on 800!

Congratulations on 800, 1K is close by.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Congratulations to a fine cacher.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.