vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gsak

Just in case anyone wants the dates to PQ for all the Maine caches to put in GSAK.

1.) 1/1/00 - 8/4/05 = 498

2.) 8/5/05 - 8/4/06 = 495

3.) 8/5/06 - 5/1/07 = 497

4.) 5/2/07 - 10/27/07 = 499

5.) 10/28/07 - 6/17/08 = 493

6.) 6/18/08 - 9/13/08 = 496

7.) 9/14/08 - 3/4/09 = 499

8.) 3/5/09 - 6/10/09 = 468

9.) 6/11/09 - 8/12/09 = 495

10.) 8/13/09 - 12/31/09 = 62 so far.

Now the later numbers might change a little as they contain the events and will not show up when they become archived.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Those dates vary......based on how many you've done!? The more you've done.....the more your dates will slide to accomodate more that aren't done!?
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelcache View Post
    Those dates vary......based on how many you've done!? The more you've done.....the more your dates will slide to accomodate more that aren't done!?
    They only vary greatly if you only want your unfound Maine caches. Ekidokai's dates refer to all Maine caches.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

ty for clarifying.....guess the heat got to me for a moment

I do, however see an error in Ekidokai's or my calculations, however. As of my last PQs, I had 499 caches on 7/29/05. Either I have extra caches in my database or he is missing some. Oh, he is excluding his finds? It's even more odd because his total count is 4502, only 2 caches off from my current database.

This can be handy list...
    Last edited by brdad; 08-22-2009 at 03:04 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I had been using GSAK to get my PQ's thru email, but recently when I run that it doesn't find the PQ emails and comes up empty....when I download the attachments and load, it works fine...any ideas?

GSAK can be rather unstable. Have you had to do any database repairs? Check the settings to make sure it's looking for the correct info... ie. [GEO] Pocket Query:

Hope that helps. I've had settings change recently w/an improper shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamHorwich View Post
    I had been using GSAK to get my PQ's thru email, but recently when I run that it doesn't find the PQ emails and comes up empty....when I download the attachments and load, it works fine...any ideas?
    Most likely something in your email settings have changed - provider/user name/password/etc..

If you don't use a dedicated mail account for the PQs, it is easy to mistakingly check the email with a mail client which by default will remove the PQs from the mail server. If that happens, when GSAK goes to look for the PQs they will no longer exist. GSAK does not check on your computer for your email - if you can already see the PQs with your mail program, odds are it's no longer on the server and therefore is not available for GSAK.

Also make sure you have the most recent version of GSAK.
    Last edited by brdad; 08-23-2009 at 08:37 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelcache View Post
    GSAK can be rather unstable. Have you had to do any database repairs? Check the settings to make sure it's looking for the correct info... ie. [GEO] Pocket Query:

Hope that helps. I've had settings change recently w/an improper shut down.
    I've never had a problem with GSAK,even from it's 1st inception a few years ago.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Such conditions are not just subject to the program...... more so its propensity to hog resources... depending on what you're doing w/it.....and on what machine