vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A little help

well lets see, the wife has life jackets somewere i can find them may need two though they might be a little small. daughter has a garmin nuvi dont know the # but see wont miss it i think and as for the paddle i have a couple of cannoe paddles and duck tape at home i know we can tape u up something I Want To Know About The Treasure LETS MAKE A DEAL Lions6281

I know you want to know about the treasure. I know it is not frustrating me as much as you, but I really didn't think it would be that hard. Then again Dyslexia Nightmare is a challenge too.

I'm still fighting with computers, browsers, stores and doctors, so things are kind of eclectic as what gets done and when.

Thanks for all the offers and help. Some of those videos are way too good.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    I know you want to know about the treasure. I know it is not frustrating me as much as you, but I really didn't think it would be that hard. Then again Dyslexia Nightmare is a challenge too.
    Not gonna name names, but some people have trouble with water at Dyslexics nightmare too!

That's very strange. I have no idea what that means. Am I supposed to?

If you start bushwacking from the parking lot instead of using the trail system, it gets wet fast!

Oh I get it. I did that on the Bogey Man one.

I gave Vic some life jackets for his yard sales, don't know if he's sold them yet or not. Maybe he'd throw in a kayak lesson too...I still remember the last kayak lesson I gave. The first one went great, the second was a disaster.

If I see any ghosts in my Boothbay Harbor house I'll call you. My father saw them all the time just before he went to assisted living...
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

My father saw them all the time just before he went to assisted living...

Hmmm, I think they probably moved to assisted living too........

Quote Originally Posted by JFamilySebec View Post
    My father saw them all the time just before he went to assisted living...

Hmmm, I think they probably moved to assisted living too........

No, they didn't. I asked and they all stayed behind at the house. Of course, I haven't seen or heard a single one of them.

And Mike, I think what you need for a kayak is a sit-on-top. Go to Old Town and see what they have that's right for your weight. I use Sandpipers. They were made in Canada but sold by Old Town for a bit. But they don't hold much weight. I also have a Hobie Mirage (expensive but good). I don't like Yak Boards but a lot of people do. Check them all out, try them out, then buy.
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    No, they didn't. I asked and they all stayed behind at the house. Of course, I haven't seen or heard a single one of them.

And Mike, I think what you need for a kayak is a sit-on-top. Go to Old Town and see what they have that's right for your weight. I use Sandpipers. They were made in Canada but sold by Old Town for a bit. But they don't hold much weight. I also have a Hobie Mirage (expensive but good). I don't like Yak Boards but a lot of people do. Check them all out, try them out, then buy.
    we bought a sit on top kind at ocean state job lots this spring for just about 250.00. I am not a petite woman and they hold me just fine! dont know if they still have it tho.
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.