vb:literal>

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nominations for Board Members

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    Therefore I nominate Kaching Karen.
    I would second that nomination!!!1

Default Thanks for the offer but....

I will decline the nomination at this time.
    Happy Trails!

Smile two more nominations

The accept list is pretty short everyone...what's holding you back?

There's others that could be nominated. Two who I can think of deserve a nomination:

Dave1976 who's done work for land trusts and loves combining four-wheeling with geocaching.

Kaching Karen who's an awesome educator and has given kids a sense of accomplishment and confidence.
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post

There's others that could be nominated. Two who I can think of deserve a nomination:

Dave1976 who's done work for land trusts and loves combining four-wheeling with geocaching.

Kaching Karen who's an awesome educator and has given kids a sense of accomplishment and confidence.

I dont think that I have quite the tact that folks are looking for, I have been known from time to time to voice my opinion with a rather strong voice so I have to decline aswell.

Chicken!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    I dont think that I have quite the tact that folks are looking for, I have been known from time to time to voice my opinion with a rather strong voice so I have to decline aswell.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

No offense to Bruce , but I don't think you're even a close second.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I dont think that I have quite the tact that folks are looking for, I have been known from time to time to voice my opinion with a rather strong voice
    Sheesh! My kind of guy! LOL!

C'mon Dave1976,

Someone has to keep me in line. ( insert smiley face of your choice here )

Opalsns

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    Just a thought, but maybe the board should just be dissolved.

There could be small groups set up as needed to handle things that arise and it would be taken into consideration what the needs are and find people who are capable of addressing those needs.

Also, it seems pretty odd that there are three current board members on the "awaiting accept/decline" list. What's holding them back?

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Just a thought, but maybe the board should just be dissolved.

There could be small groups set up as needed to handle things that arise and it would be taken into consideration what the needs are and find people who are capable of addressing those needs.

Also, it seems pretty odd that there are three current board members on the "awaiting accept/decline" list. What's holding them back?
    That is one of the benefits of having a board on hand, to help set up small groups to do things if they need to be done. It's easier for 5 to set up a basic structure of a project than waiting for 1000 members to reply.

As far as why the remaining board members have not spoken up, I can't speak for them, but I held off for the short time I did fear of looking overly eager. Then I realized so few on the accepted list might make others apprehensive.

What is ironic is 32 people felt the need for an election, yet no more than two of those 32 have nominated themselves or accepted their nomination as of yet.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."