vb:literal>

Thread: A Fun Time at Warren St. Park

Default A Fun Time at Warren St. Park

Thanks to TAT for creating and hosting the event this weekend at Warren St. Park. Yeah, there was a bit of rain, but you can't beat great company and a warm fireplace. We got out in the kayaks, and had a great pot-luck supper. Thanks for a great time!

Glad to hear you guys had a good time, I was extremely tempted to come out (but since I don't have my own watercraft and the boat didn't show up, and the weather...) maybe next time I'll have a Mokai and I can join ya, but I just didn't see it happening this time around. But I thought about you guys everytime the wind pounded another gale of rain against my windows.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    What boat didn't show up?
    PJ posted that they weren't going to be able to make it due to weather and ferry people accross.

I sure was worried that the shuttle boat would not happen, but fortunately, one of the MITA members stepped up and we had no problem getting people to and from Warren.

I hope this turns into an annual event! Thanks to everyone who came out and hope to see more next year!!

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    I sure was worried that the shuttle boat would not happen, but fortunately, one of the MITA members stepped up and we had no problem getting people to and from Warren.

I hope this turns into an annual event! Thanks to everyone who came out and hope to see more next year!!

isn't that the way it always works out for events??? somethin happens that discourages people from going, but those people that do show up end up having a good time anyways.