vb:literal>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Caches on the AT

[quote=Team2hunt;43808]There's one more 2001 cache gone! Oh well........ one less to log, to finish Sudonim's Challenge.

THAT LEAVES ONLY 21 LEFT IN MAINE AND ONE IS DISABLED.

If I clarify too much I will certainly offend someone here and I dont want to do that. Lets just say I am not a big fan of the current ENVIRO movement.

Where the hell is that thing?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHomer View Post
    If I clarify too much I will certainly offend someone here and I dont want to do that. Lets just say I am not a big fan of the current ENVIRO movement.
    So . . . uh . . . what do you think of Roxanne Quimby EH?

To other folks . . . this is an inside joke . . . EH and I go back aways to another BBS and RQ was always a hot topic on that BBS . . . note I said she was a hot "topic" . . . not that she was "hot".
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post

To other folks . . . this is an inside joke . . . EH and I go back aways to another BBS and RQ was always a hot topic on that BBS . . . note I said she was a hot "topic" . . . not that she was "hot".
    Come on Jake, be PC. She's aesthetically challenged! (Very...)

JAKE! you really know how to get me stirred up! :P

Where the hell is that thing?

Come on Jake we know how he feels about her and we do not want that type of discussion on these forums. You know how it always turns out when Homer gets going on that. These forums are not about that type of discussion.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Come on Jake we know how he feels about her and we do not want that type of discussion on these forums. You know how it always turns out when Homer gets going on that. These forums are not about that type of discussion.
    Actually EH has been remarkably calm over here . . . I think we must have a soothing effect on him.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Actually EH has been remarkably calm over here . . . I think we must have a soothing effect on him.

*hides cloroforum bottle behind back* *slowly waves hand in the air* yooooou didn't seeeee anything.........
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    I had been saving it for the event in Eustis later this year. I still plan on visiting the area, just before sunset.
    Need some company? Haffy's pic has got me amped to head out here.
    http://slimcache.blogspot.com
    SlimCache - My journey to become a healthier person through geocaching.

Default Height of Land

Quote Originally Posted by djgray1200 View Post
    Need some company? Haffy's pic has got me amped to head out here.
    Fear not, folks. Bemis may have been archived but there is another cache at The Height of Land. KG has CG14Y72, a micro. I still remember the early fall morning when I found that one, sunny, cold, crisp air and the views were spectacular. Moose tracks lead right up to the cache. Easy find too. But I did love Bemis.....

BUT, how come the cache I adopted, Fallen Arch, hasn't been archived? That's just off the AT and you walk the AT to get to it, although one poor person did bushwack to it. If they archive it I can retrieve the cache and put it elsewhere. So many beautiful palces to choose from here in Eustis. For some reason, I can't convince myself to archive it myself... Why don't they "catch" me??

And if you go to H of L to get KG's cache, there are others along the way to bag too, Overlook, Rangeley Overlook....
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows