vb:literal>

Thread: Geo.com issue

Default Geo.com issue

I just logged in and was wanted to check a log on one of my trackables. When I clicked on "Trackables (Yours)" I was re-directed to a page and asked to confirm I was "human" by typing one of those slanty letter in the box deals. I did, and another descramble box popped up. I can't get past that page. Anybody else having issues?
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Yes, they have already posted that there is a issue with the human verification logarithm. They are having problems getting lawyers over to the human category.

I tried, got in no problem, was never asked for verification...
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I tried it again and passed my self off as a traveling scientist and got in without issue.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Yes, they have already posted that there is a issue with the human verification logarithm. They are having problems getting lawyers over to the human category.

I tried, got in no problem, was never asked for verification...
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Oh my......this leaves me sooooo many opportunities. But I have the distinct advantage in saying that I have never seen you following one of our ambulances - either at Delta, United in Lewiston, or at County in Ellsworth. So - rather than an ambulance chaser, I'm more inclined to consider you a fine human being than a lawyer. Dan, you are (no doubt) a fine example of both. But when all is said and done, St. Peter will surely say: "C'mon in.""