vb:literal>

Thread: Your site needs some protection

Default Your site needs some protection

I am from MN and signed up a year ago to get information about a trip I was taking to your state. I've been on your board a couple of times. Last night I recieved the following PM. It seems you need to check into this. On our MN board at MNGCA.ORG, not sure what we have in place but we've yet to be attacked with SPAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Engepeket
    Hello and how are you? I am sending you this for the reason that I stumbled upon something EXTRAORDINAY.

You have most likely seen this business before, but in my country we are very limited and I just can't believe what

is offeres by this great company. Global Domains International has not only it's own

FREE autoresponder. But has it's own Landing pages leaving just the task of sending traffic.

I wanted to promote this to you because if your not in a network marketing company already then your missing out.

Go and take the free trial and check it out. It's worth checking!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy The Butcher View Post
    I am from MN and signed up a year ago to get information about a trip I was taking to your state. I've been on your board a couple of times. Last night I recieved the following PM. It seems you need to check into this. On our MN board at MNGCA.ORG, not sure what we have in place but we've yet to be attacked with SPAM.
    Thanks. We're working on it...

Cool With a name like that.......

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Thanks. We're working on it...
    With a nickname like " Jimmy the Butcher ", you might want to work a little harder.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    With a nickname like " Jimmy the Butcher ", you might want to work a little harder.
    Actually, I assumed he was the webmaster of the Minnesota Geocaching Association website.

Sheesh! Our webmaster is a Troll, why can't theirs be a Butcher? LOL!