vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ride Maine - Geocaching via Motorcycle

Default Mystery author. The Jester.....

Beware Longish Post:

Guys this is to funny,
    I am Bill Rose, AkA Jester4Always on several motorcycle forums including our own Maine European Motorcycle enthusiasts ( MEME) and Ducati.ms

So some of you may know me, I have several Ducs and A Bmw and seem to be always found riding or wrenching.

Jim LeClair asked me to pen a few words for Ride Maine, and I thought an article on Geocahing would help give both sports some positive press.

Funny things was, as it went to Press they mistakenly did not include the authors name. No big deal, however, I have had some interesting comments as folks read the article and were not aware they are standing around the Author.

From what I have seen when discussing the article most folks are interested and want to learn more. And that is just what I had hoped to achieve. Develop a interest, expose our sport to a new audience, and put a positive spin on what has to be one of the greatest family activities developed in years.

I thank Jim and the folks at Ride Maine for the Opertunity to use some space, and all of you folks here on the forum for helping all of us Newbies out. I first came to this forum asking advice, and I found It, and more.

Thanks again,
    Bill Rose
    Jester4always@yahoo.com

Nice article by the way. I just came across it the other day. For those that haven't seen it, here's a direct link:
    http://ridemaine.net/pdfs/GeoCache2pgs.pdf
    How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?

Neat article. I just got my motorcycle license about a month ago. I've put almost 500 miles on my bike so far this spring. I can't wait to combine the motorcycle with caching!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bgrffdave View Post
    Nice article by the way. I just came across it the other day. For those that haven't seen it, here's a direct link:
    http://ridemaine.net/pdfs/GeoCache2pgs.pdf
    Um... The link was posted in my original message. Someone is not paying attention!

Ignore the man behind the curtain.
    Blazing Troll

You're right....you are the resident Curmudgeon. I bow before you.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Um... The link was posted in my original message. Someone is not paying attention!
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Does anyone have a link to the article? I would love to read it.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Great article Bill!