vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bow Hunting?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHomer View Post
    Did someone say DOHNUTS?
    Yup . . . the line starts behind me. I've got dibs on the glazed one.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Oh this is too good to be true . . . you aren't a cop in Oakland are you? If memory serves me correctly our very own Hiram357 had a run in with some Boys in Blue in Oakland. Ah, those memories of his.

careful jake... you don't want to say too much... I don't think your "insurance" is paid up...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    careful jake... you don't want to say too much... I don't think your "insurance" is paid up...
    Huh?????????? I don't get it.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Huh?????????? I don't get it.
    *sigh* go educate yourself with some gangster movies jake... sheesh...

Oh this is too good to be true . . . you aren't a cop in Oakland are you? If memory serves me correctly our very own Hiram357 had a run in with some Boys in Blue in Oakland. Ah, those memories of his.

On a serious note, if you are a police officer in Oakland you might know a former colleague of mine -- Jeff Hunter -- a graduate of Unity College and an EMT (we ran together on the ambulance.)
    You got me pegged, I'm the short, fat one. I know "babyface" hunter quite well in fact. When we meet, i'll tell you about his first cruiser accident and the language used on a police radio. Can Hiram remember the run in, or was he a little foggy?

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    You got me pegged, I'm the short, fat one. I know "babyface" hunter quite well in fact. When we meet, i'll tell you about his first cruiser accident and the language used on a police radio. Can Hiram remember the run in, or was he a little foggy?
    It never ceases to amaze me how many public safety employees turn out to be geocachers -- EMTs, Paramedics, Firefighters, Police Officers, Guards, etc.

Yeah, Jeff does have that "baby face" doesn't he? And yeah, I'd like to hear the cruiser accident story.

It never ceases to amaze me how many public safety employees turn out to be geocachers -- EMTs, Paramedics, Firefighters, Police Officers, Guards, etc.

Yeah, Jeff does have that "baby face" doesn't he? And yeah, I'd like to hear the cruiser accident story.
    and don't forget about those of us that keep you guys in the job!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    and don't forget about those of us that keep you guys in the job!
    Yeah, speaking of that . . . I've got permission to get a campfire going from Friday night straight on to Saturday (as long as it doesn't become a raging inferno) and I think I may even be able to borrow my Dad's Kubota to twitch wood with . . . and/or borrow my Uncle's woodsplitter.

I have alerted both the Fire Department and Ambulance Squad that you will be in the area this weekend.

Yeah, speaking of that . . . I've got permission to get a campfire going from Friday night straight on to Saturday (as long as it doesn't become a raging inferno) and I think I may even be able to borrow my Dad's Kubota to twitch wood with . . . and/or borrow my Uncle's woodsplitter.

I have alerted both the Fire Department and Ambulance Squad that you will be in the area this weekend.
    ok ok, no raging inferno, we'll keep it small, just a blazing inferno...