vb:literal>

Thread: Descent - Return to the Eye of the Needle

Talking Descent - Return to the Eye of the Needle

Here is a New Brunswick event called Descent - Return to the Eye of the Needle by Zonker&co (GC1CFKH) This is a wildness hiking event for thsoe who like to explore coastal wilderness. I have enjoyed hiking in this area and it offers a unique experience in an event. Not a lot a caches but a lot of effort for a few. Read the cache description for this one.
    We hate mindless caches placed in the woods without a reason, nothing but the cache in a plastic bag on a tree.

Looks like a fun event, wish I was available for that one!

I missed last year by 1 day. Definitely going this year
    Make love not micros

Quote Originally Posted by Northwoods Explorer View Post
    Here is a New Brunswick event called Descent - Return to the Eye of the Needle by Zonker&co (GC1CFKH) This is a wildness hiking event for thsoe who like to explore coastal wilderness. I have enjoyed hiking in this area and it offers a unique experience in an event. Not a lot a caches but a lot of effort for a few. Read the cache description for this one.
    LOL! I like the signature at the end of your message. I've remarked a couple of times about the abundance of "plastic bag in a tree" caches in New Brunswick. Guess they just don't have access to ammo cans.

Wow! Caches out in the middle of frickin' nowhere. Now THAT'S Geocaching!
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.