vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FaceBook Game - Gardens of Time

Sheesh! I have to admit that my request had gotten me a lot of new FaceBook friends, but only one of them is playing Gardens of Time.

Anyone else our there playing the game?

I told you I don't do the games or apps. And don't even start with the micro hider's line "don't knock it if you haven't done it"!

But by your description, it sounds like Lee's type of game...
    Last edited by brdad; 07-27-2011 at 01:54 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Ah yes, farmville is a colossus waste of time. hated it when I was getting dozens of gift requests a day, hated it when I was playing it. Finally gave it up.

This sounds fun.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

I've got 3 new "neighbors" in response to my request - Hollora (who is an experienced player), and Starzz and "Corey" (sorry - don't know geocaching name...) as beginners. Glad to welcome you as a neighbor too, Mike, if you respond to my friend request! Sheesh!

(LOL!)

Always looking for MORE neighbors, too.

I play and am definitely addicted! I sent you a PM go ahead and friend me and i'll accept and add you as a neighbor!

I checked it out but already waste way too much time on internet sites and don't dare start...... I wouldn't mind being your neighbor and thanks for suggesting it. Play on!!!
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    I've got 3 new "neighbors" in response to my request - Hollora (who is an experienced player), and Starzz and "Corey" (sorry - don't know geocaching name...) as beginners. Glad to welcome you as a neighbor too, Mike, if you respond to my friend request! Sheesh!

(LOL!)

Always looking for MORE neighbors, too.
    OK, ok, I will look it up already. Stop pestering me.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Bump.... Still looking for more neighbors. Keeping this thread alive so infrequent visitors will see it.

Corey Masterson = Masterson of the Universe

Seems like a catchy game but I have no idea what I'm doing actually building out my own little garden of items. I'm sure I'm wasting my money as I haven't taken time too see what the ultimate build out goal is. I added the Mrs. as well so I hope that helps.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    Corey Masterson = Masterson of the Universe

Seems like a catchy game but I have no idea what I'm doing actually building out my own little garden of items. I'm sure I'm wasting my money as I haven't taken time too see what the ultimate build out goal is. I added the Mrs. as well so I hope that helps.
    Hopefully some of the more experienced players will jump in, but my understanding is that you build your garden to gain "reputation" which will allow you to open new "scenes". Soon you'll find that your garden is getting pretty crowded, which is why I started this thread. You need "neighbors" to increase the area of your garden.