vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wwwwww3

Wink No problem Judy

Just be at my house around, let's say 9ish.
    Happy Trails!

okey dokey
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Hey Buce, did you get the e-mail I sent you about the walking stick?

I am going to try and make it, but right now it is not looking good. Since we had Wednesday off I think we are going to have to make up for it by working Saturday.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post
    Hey Buce, did you get the e-mail I sent you about the walking stick?
    No - sorry, Terry.

I want to thank everyone for a great time at the event today. It was nice seeing everyone again. I have not been to the last couple of events and I forgot about all the great karma that radiates from these events. It was nice to jump back in the circuit again.

The snowshoe trip to Etna Bog to do a cache after the event was just what I needed to get myself out of the slump I have been in for the last couple of weeks. It is nice being around such a great group of cachers.

Sabby, you are always great company, it is nice to see cachers from out of state coming up here to share and spend time with us.

Foxglove, you are a great person and I hope some day you do move to Maine to join our caching community. You need to get Friday the 2nd of March off so you can come up here for our first winter camping and caching event. You just add to the group fun we have.

On our snowshoe trip in Garry has reassured me (I think) that I will be fine with the overnighter. So right now I am planning on doing the overnighter unless I have to work that Saturday.

I can not express what great time I have today. I wanted to thank everyone for lifting my spirits.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I want to thank everyone for a great time at the event today. It was nice seeing everyone again. I have not been to the last couple of events and I forgot about all the great karma that radiates from these events. It was nice to jump back in the circuit again.

The snowshoe trip to Etna Bog to do a cache after the event was just what I needed to get myself out of the slump I have been in for the last couple of weeks. It is nice being around such a great group of cachers.

Sabby, you are always great company, it is nice to see cachers from out of state coming up here to share and spend time with us.

Foxglove, you are a great person and I hope some day you do move to Maine to join our caching community. You need to get Friday the 2nd of March off so you can come up here for our first winter camping and caching event. You just add to the group fun we have.

On our snowshoe trip in Garry has reassured me (I think) that I will be fine with the overnighter. So right now I am planning on doing the overnighter unless I have to work that Saturday.

I can not express what great time I have today. I wanted to thank everyone for lifting my spirits.
    Welcome back Rick! Glad we could help!

And I do agree that the event and the bog trip were both extremely fun.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default Thanks

Just wanted to thank you all for such a wonderful time today and making me feel so welcome. I felt very at ease with the group and its always fun to meet other outdoor enthusiasts and those that love snow!!! LoL

Please keep me in the loop as to other outings you may have this summer. I’m going to try and make it to Maine as much as possible and am hoping to do some camping near Katadin too.

"It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

I would just like to take this opportunity to reaffirm what Rick has already said.Spending time with friends,doing things you like to do,is what life is suppose to be.I'm always amazed by the up lifting affects nature can have on a person.I'm especially glad today had that affect on you Rick.

Liz was a special treat.Always great to see some one do there first cache.Imagine Etna Bog being your first cache!!Gotta go up hill from here.

Foxgloves it was great to put a face to all that Vt. wisdom we are always reading.As Rick has already said you need to take that friday off from work.How many opportunities do you get to camp in Abbot Me.Work has a way of ruining a lot of fun things.

Thanks everyone for today,see you in two weeks.