vb:literal>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Finally! I have a GPSr!

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-iac_Mom View Post
    Another question: What do you put inside the caches in exchange for something? Ideas please!
    If you come to the WWWWWW4 event tomorrow, you'll have a great opportunity to meet other cachers and ask LOTS of questions! LOL!

What's the WWWWWW (is that enough W's? LOL) 4 event? I bet there's a thread somewhere...

Thanks for the cache suggestions! I probably won't take anything, but I know that my kids will. And I'm not sure what to get to put in. LOL They of course want toys.

What's the WWWWWW (is that enough W's? LOL) 4 event? I bet there's a thread somewhere...

The 4th annual "Winslow Winter Weekend Waypoint Warrior Wingding" - one of many geocaching events GeocachingMaine.org members hold each year. Click the link above, or see the notice on the front page of this website.

Oh, looks neat! But it's tomorrow! I'm going shopping in North Conway tomorrow! Too bad I had posted a while ago to plan! Grrrr! (Is Winslow near Bangor?)

Oh, looks neat! But it's tomorrow! I'm going shopping in North Conway tomorrow! Too bad I had posted a while ago to plan! Grrrr! (Is Winslow near Bangor?)
    its on the way to bangor, just take the first waterville exit, and follow the signs to winslow. (big g's is about 10 minutes from the highway from the first waterville exit and the fairfield exits)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Well worth the little detour to check out Big G's for lunch.....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Default close by

Another question: What do you put inside the caches in exchange for something? Ideas please!
    The Windham Dollar store. Back of the store in the right hand corner. Lots of goodies to get there.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Gotcha on the $ Store! LOL

Big G's does sound good...but VERY out of my way! LOL

Our boys like to trade but you never can tel what they may like. We have gotten some stuff from Oriental Trading company. Some of their items are not the best quality but other things are good. You'll find that you start looking at things differently every place is a good place to put a cache and you'll see things in the store and say "that would be cool in a cache." You may even make something. I saw a gum wrapper bracket the other day, I hadn't seen one of those in ... well a long time. i thought if I could remember how to make them that would kinda cool. I just would be careful about how big the items are large caches seem to be getting scarce.

Default you'll see....

Gotcha on the $ Store! LOL

Big G's does sound good...but VERY out of my way! LOL
    That's the whole idea.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.