vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of Mainiac

Default McBeer

I'm fortunate in my job that my travels take me around the globe. While I am not a fan of fast food, I always try to visit a McDonalds or Dunkin Donuts where ever I travel, mostly to say "I've eaten at McDonalds in such and such place. A couple of years ago I went into a McDonalds outside of Dusseldorf, Germany where draft beer was on the menu. Had the #3 value meal with a draft beer. How could you not?
    Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I'm absolutely certain beer has far more nutritional benefits then a Quarter Pounder with Cheese. If they added beer to their menu Burger King and Wendy's would be out of business in a month! "I'd like the 10 piece chicken McNuggets and a side order of PBR!"

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    ...yeah but I don't know what I'd do with a chicken mcnugget...maybe see how high it bouces off the pavement...
    dip it in hot sauce and drown it with beer

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    dip it in hot sauce and drown it with beer

Hot sauce and beer.....

Now you are speaking MY language.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Default BK Beer

I'm buying 1000 shares of Burger King first thing Monday Morning!

[quote=hide_from_the_kids;49002]so most of you know i do work for bk and i found this article interesting and it is true that they serve beer overseas in burger king
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Thumbs down Playplace and beer

The last time I took my little ones to a Playplace it was mayham. To go again, I think I'd need a beer (or two, or three) I can picture a keg tap with a McDonalds charactor handle. Ronald for ale, The Grimace for stout, the fry guys for light beer ect. They could even have a "Bock" menu
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    The last time I took my little ones to a Playplace it was mayham. To go again, I think I'd need a beer (or two, or three) I can picture a keg tap with a McDonalds charactor handle. Ronald for ale, The Grimace for stout, the fry guys for light beer ect. They could even have a "Bock" menu
    I don't think we'll see a "Beer Bar" in McDonalds anytime soon, but I note that they're installing "Expresso Bars" in some places. Sheesh! Coffee???

Hey...it would be fitting. Look at the mascots McDonalds has...

A psychotic clown, a guy who steals burgers, some little creatures who steal fries, and an eggplant like creature who steals milkshakes. Now they need the town drunk for a mascot.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Quote Originally Posted by Team V3 View Post
    Hey...it would be fitting. Look at the mascots McDonalds has...

A psychotic clown, a guy who steals burgers, some little creatures who steal fries, and an eggplant like creature who steals milkshakes. Now they need the town drunk for a mascot.
    Now come on, this was all in fun, it's not right calling Hiram the town drunk.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by Team V3 View Post
    Hot sauce and beer.....

Now you are speaking MY language.
    I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT SPOKE THAT LANGUAGE

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    GOING TO A PLAYPLACE REMINDS ME OF A MOVIE I ONCE WATCHED " A CLOCKWORK ORANGE"