vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Easter Everyone!

Smile Happy Easter Everyone!

Hope you all have a

HAPPY EASTER
    Happy Trails!

Thanks Brad and hope ya'll do as well....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

d’76 Guest

happ y easter!!

what kind of bunny puts you to sleep??

the ether bunny

DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default No Kids at Home

Happy Easter to all!

This is a weird one for me. There's no kids at home.

Last year my son called the night before (around 10:00 pm) to let me know he was coming with a friend. I had no food in the house and waited too late to shop. I had to bum some chicken from my ex inlaws and made a sick looking cake from scratch. It was one of the best Easter suppers and it wasn't about the food!

Thanks and the same to all of you!
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

Thank you and we hope you all had a great one.
    We spend yesterday in Eustis visiting my in-laws and doing some of Kayakingloon's caches, and visiting with her and her family for a bit.
    It was a bit windy but I got to borrow my Father-in-laws snowmobile to get close to the caches so that was fun. I had to dig some to get to the caches but the views of the mountains was just beautiful.
    Today we stopped at my sisters for Easter dinner. As a treat to the boys she and her husband hid 1 egg each for the boys a 1/4 mile into the woods in different directs. they gave the boys the coordinates and we all put on snowshoes and off we went.
    We end the weekend with three new smiles one DNF, about 10 miles on the snowmobile 5 miles on the snow shoes and 300 miles in the truck. A great time all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Richards View Post
    Thank you and we hope you all had a great one.
    We spend yesterday in Eustis visiting my in-laws and doing some of Kayakingloon's caches, and visiting with her and her family for a bit.
    It was a bit windy but I got to borrow my Father-in-laws snowmobile to get close to the caches so that was fun. I had to dig some to get to the caches but the views of the mountains was just beautiful.
    Today we stopped at my sisters for Easter dinner. As a treat to the boys she and her husband hid 1 egg each for the boys a 1/4 mile into the woods in different directs. they gave the boys the coordinates and we all put on snowshoes and off we went.
    We end the weekend with three new smiles one DNF, about 10 miles on the snowmobile 5 miles on the snow shoes and 300 miles in the truck. A great time all around.
    What a great way to spend the Easter weekend and no better place to do it. Bigelow Mt. is my favorite place to hike, this was the first year in a long time that I didn't make it up summer or winter. Got to make it this summer for sure.

Hope all had a Happy Easter and wonderful day doing something special ~ making memories. We all did - Francis Family, bgrffdave and ALinMaine.

Vic commented about the area up around Eustis and we sure are looking forward to kayakingloon's event late September - I know she is just waiting to post it.

Again - Happy Easter - Happy Spring all!