vb:literal>

Thread: Distracted Driving

Default Distracted Driving

I've been known to play with the GPSr a lot while driving, but I think this is more distracting...

Question Takes all kinds

The woman in Florida was such a catch. Who wouldn't want her all freshened up like that. Yippeeee
    Happy Trails!

I had to laugh one morning here in Bangor, I was following a car with a gray haired guy driving slightly erratically, when we came to a stop light I pulled up beside the car to find him reading the newspaper - and of all sections to be reading while driving - the obituaries!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I had to laugh one morning here in Bangor, I was following a car with a gray haired guy driving slightly erratically, when we came to a stop light I pulled up beside the car to find him reading the newspaper - and of all sections to be reading while driving - the obituaries!
    Well, I don't drink and drive, but there was the time once, MANY years ago...

I had a standard shift car at the time, and I needed to open a beer (pre-twist-off). I put the car in neutral and pulled the keys out of the ignition to use the bottle opener - forgetting that taking the keys out locked the steering wheel. Things were a little frantic for a few seconds! LOL! (I did get the beer open, though...

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Well, I don't drink and drive, but there was the time once, MANY years ago...

I had a standard shift car at the time, and I needed to open a beer (pre-twist-off). I put the car in neutral and pulled the keys out of the ignition to use the bottle opener - forgetting that taking the keys out locked the steering wheel. Things were a little frantic for a few seconds! LOL! (I did get the beer open, though...
    Gotta be a hundred places in a car that work as a bottle opener....no need to pull out the keys.......A real man would use his teeth to open a beer bottle!

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    Gotta be a hundred places in a car that work as a bottle opener....no need to pull out the keys.......A real man would use his teeth to open a beer bottle!
    I have done that...