vb:literal>

Thread: Another interesting arcticle...

Sheesh! I thought this story was familiar! But...

What is REALLY interesting is that I posted a link to this story on May 18th. Going back to my original post, clicking on the link takes me to a story datelined June 1st. What the...???

Hmmmm well I saw the story today on Yahoo. It was the first story that came up.... my mistake.... I guess Yahoo is sharing OLD news with us, eh?

I guess I'll get scolded by you all now for Yahoo's stupidity...

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    I guess I'll get scolded by you all now for Yahoo's stupidity...
    No, you'll get scolded for either not clicking the link on my original post, or else not remembering (Hmmm???) the story since you did post a couple of comments in the thread.

Default Not to worry

It's rather clear that the military's reliance on GPS technology will result in doing whatever it takes to keep it working. Good for the military and good for me because I don't want to start on another new hobby!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    No, you'll get scolded for either not clicking the link on my original post, or else not remembering (Hmmm???) the story since you did post a couple of comments in the thread.
    Someone must have hacked my forum membership... probably the same charlatan who made me a donating member here!

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    Someone must have hacked my forum membership... probably the same charlatan who made me a donating member here!
    Sheesh! Believe me, there are NO charlatans here! We have sundry rogues, numerous reprobates, several ne'er-do-well's, one or two scalawags and one disreputable curmudgeon, but NO charlatans.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! Believe me, there are NO charlatans here! We have sundry rogues, numerous reprobates, several ne'er-do-well's, one or two scalawags and one disreputable curmudgeon, but NO charlatans.
    Oh, I could name a few....