vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woo Hoo 500 for Mapachi!

Thank you all so much! When I started, just after Christmas, I thought 500 caches were so far away that it would take me years! I had no idea, at the time, how darn much fun this was going to be. Finally! An addiction that is good for me.....well, good for me as long as I don't trip on, or kick something! I have learned to look before I poke. I have learned that crows can go where no man can. And most of all, I have learned that have a lot of good geocaching friends. CACHE LONG AND PROSPER.

Mapachi, If I am not mistaken, I remember reading when my first cache Skiing with the Chicks was put out and you wrote that it was your first FTF and you were just coming on board. Now You are whizzing by like a fast freight train finding and putting our caches. It has been entertaining to watch!! Thanks for your contributions and congratulations!!

Smile 500!!

Congrats on the milestone. Now to 1000 and beyond......... Love to find your caches and their containers.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I rarely if ever post to Milestone Threads, but I felt compelled to do so here . . . not so much for Mapachi's Finds, but rather for his commitment and work that he puts into his cache Hides. I have barely scratched the surface with all of the Mapachi Hides in the Greater Augusta Area, but can tell you the few I have found were simply incredible -- he has truly elevated the cache hide/containers to a new level . . . until you experience some of his hides you will not know what you're missing. Thanks for the great hides and challenges Mapachi . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default Milestone Posts By FFJ

Hooray, that's 2 milestones posts by FFJ in less then a week! If I could figure out how to start a thread I'd post this as a Milestone!!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I rarely if ever post to Milestone Threads, but I felt compelled to do so here . . . not so much for Mapachi's Finds, but rather for his commitment and work that he puts into his cache Hides. I have barely scratched the surface with all of the Mapachi Hides in the Greater Augusta Area, but can tell you the few I have found were simply incredible -- he has truly elevated the cache hide/containers to a new level . . . until you experience some of his hides you will not know what you're missing. Thanks for the great hides and challenges Mapachi . . .
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Congratulations Patrick! Glad to have been able to hide some for you and find some of yours. Look forward to seeing you on the trails.

Default Thanks from an Augusta cacher!

There was a time when caching in Augusta wasn't all that exciting. There were a few caches around here, but mine weren't that challenging or that many. In this past year Mapachi, and others have made it a pretty cool place to cache. I want to thank him. I do my local caches by bike and have still a lot to do. That is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    There was a time when caching in Augusta wasn't all that exciting. There were a few caches around here, but mine weren't that challenging or that many. In this past year Mapachi, and others have made it a pretty cool place to cache. I want to thank him. I do my local caches by bike and have still a lot to do. That is great!
    Oh I don't know about caching in Augusta not being exciting . . . you should see me attempting to drive around those rotaries . . . it's like a scene out of National Lampoon's European Vacation.

"Hey Look Hiram, there's Cony High."

Two hours later . . .

"And there's Cony High . . . again."

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post

"And there's Cony High . . . again."

But you can now say that and be in two different places!

Default Congratulations!

Congratulations, that's a lot of caching in less than one year! And now that you've found your way north of Augusta, I won't need to drive for two hours to pick an apple! Keep up the good work!
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows