vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What to do on Valentine's Day in a Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber View Post
    Can't you give her a plastic rose or something too? lol
    Maybe you could evenjust regive her the one you already gave her......again
    LOL!!! YOURE A GENIUS!! I gave her the flowers again and said they still havent died! and she thought it was cute!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Here in Bangor it started coming down around 8 AM and we now have an inch I guess. I think they're forcasting 8" for here.
    it started around 7am here and weve got close to 8"

Snow started here in Bowdoinham around 4am and we have about 7 inches so far. Is it Valentine's Day? That's why he bought me soem beer last night and cracked open a few home brews . We just got in from our first round of plowing (I like to ride the tractor with him) and now he is making my lunch and doing the dishes. Don't say it either T2H. Its what I deserve.
    Slowly but surely

Let it snow...Let it snow.... Let it snow!!!!!

As of right now I have gotten with no exageration about 2 feet of snow and its still coming down hard...visibility is "0" The snow is up to the top of my railing on my deck..
    If this continues throughout the night we will have the 3 feet predicted... this is the biggest snowstorm I have seen in years!!!
    It is gorgeous out there!!!! I may just hop on my snowshoes tonight and head out the back door....

It figures though that we get all this new snow just days before I'm headed out of town for the weekend.
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Default No way!

Quote Originally Posted by FuddsGirls View Post
    Snow started here in Bowdoinham around 4am and we have about 7 inches so far. Is it Valentine's Day? That's why he bought me soem beer last night and cracked open a few home brews . We just got in from our first round of plowing (I like to ride the tractor with him) and now he is making my lunch and doing the dishes. Don't say it either T2H. Its what I deserve.
    I may not be the smartest, but I know better than to make that assumption on Valentine's Day. I'll save it for Saturday. Is Fudd coming too?

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. We are not going to venture in town tonight for the Banff Film Festival. So I guess I'll just hang out. Maybe I'll try out the new snowshoes tonight. Thanks for mentioning it.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    Let it snow...Let it snow.... Let it snow!!!!!

As of right now I have gotten with no exageration about 2 feet of snow and its still coming down hard...visibility is "0" The snow is up to the top of my railing on my deck..
    If this continues throughout the night we will have the 3 feet predicted... this is the biggest snowstorm I have seen in years!!!
    It is gorgeous out there!!!! I may just hop on my snowshoes tonight and head out the back door....

It figures though that we get all this new snow just days before I'm headed out of town for the weekend.
    We have about the same conditions here in waterville! Stef and I took the snowshoes on a nice hike after one of Haffy's caches, but logged a DNF(inish) because the cold killed the batteries after we hiked about 2 miles to the cache location (I think I was within 200' of it too) But the conditions were great for shoeing!! Etna Bog is definitely on the TO DO list this weekend!!

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Maybe I'll try out the new snowshoes tonight. Thanks for mentioning it.
    Strap em on and get used to em! I think this snow is gunna be here for a while!!! (woo hoo!!)

d’76 Guest

For those of you that have met Girlmate you know she is not a girly girl so I gave her a glock about 2 years ago and it brought tears of joy to her eyes. Its not chocolates and its not roses but it is a tool she can use forever. And have a hell of a time shooting the S*** out of things.

This year we decided to save the money we would have blown on each other and decided to buy a couple of things that we both would enjoy while at camp next week.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    For those of you that have met Girlmate you know she is not a girly girl .

On the contrary Dave I think she is one HOT girly girl and you can tell her I said so too.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Dave - just because one likes to do things like shoot the heck out of stuff, paddle, hike, fish maybe and generally not care about 4 walls and the most recent decorating ideas - doesn't mean you you can't be a girly girl...and/or maybe the description should rather be ... a confident, composed and contented woman! I would be inclined this might be more the description of Constance :-) May both of you have a Happy Valentine's Day along with all the folks on this board. Hug your sweetie whoever it may be!