vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maine's largest event....

Thumbs up Maine's largest event....

I am getting ready to attend this Saturday's WWWWWW 7 event in Winslow, and was thinking what a great event it has been the past 6 years. I was trying to remember how many people have attended this ( sometimes cramped venue ) and I want to say it was nearly 100. Can someone tell me who and when was the largest event in Maine?

Did you attend this event, and if so what made you want to attend it?

I love the atmosphere at Big G's and the food. And Bruce always does a great job on the event.

Please keep this thread on topic........" there I said it "
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    I am getting ready to attend this Saturday's WWWWWW 7 event in Winslow, and was thinking what a great event it has been the past 6 years. I was trying to remember how many people have attended this ( sometimes cramped venue ) and I want to say it was nearly 100.
    We had over 100 people one year, 3-4 years ago. Most years we have 60-70 people - yeah - it does get crowded. I know that T2H has held one summer event there - perhaps you should think about making it an annual event. I know there'd be over 100 people there...

I also know that at the event you held, they had a "Geocacher Special" sandwich especially for the event. Do you remember what it was? I was thinking of asking Gerry if he'd do it for us (yeah - I know it's a little late, but...)

Default I am thinking

The largest attendance I can remember would have either been Rick's Pig Roast or maybe the pirate event. I know those two were very well attended.
    Happy Trails!

Default Largest event

I didn't look at attendees, but the Eustis Event last year had to have a solid 100 plus at the Saturday dinner. Regardless, there's a good bunch set to attend operation "107 Storm" this weekend at wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww? I'll be there and will give Bruce and Theresa 4 very cool coins to give away in the raffle!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Default The Gob-ler sandwich

it was a hot turkey sandwich smothered in gravy....Mmmmmm. We had about 60 at that event in May.

GC1PBVX
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    it was a hot turkey sandwich smothered in gravy....Mmmmmm. We had about 60 at that event in May.
    Thinking about event logs and listings... Most event attendees log their visit. Is there a way to filter to see how many "attended" log entries there are? I didn't see any way, but I'm not that perceptive. Perhaps Brdad would know??

I can almost guarantee brdad will have the true answer before we all hit the sack!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Thinking about event logs and listings... Most event attendees log their visit. Is there a way to filter to see how many "attended" log entries there are? I didn't see any way, but I'm not that perceptive. Perhaps Brdad would know??
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Geo Rally is pretty big.

Default I don't knw how I forgot

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I didn't look at attendees, but the Eustis Event last year had to have a solid 100 plus at the Saturday dinner. Regardless, there's a good bunch set to attend operation "107 Storm" this weekend at wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww? I'll be there and will give Bruce and Theresa 4 very cool coins to give away in the raffle!
    Yeah I know Eustis had a large turnout as well.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Unless you have all the logs loaded in GSAK, the best way is to look at the event page. This screen shot is from Kaching Karen's 10 yr event:
    17 logged a Will Attend, 35 logged Attended

If you have all the logs in GSAK, I think there are macros to show the counts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attended.jpg 
Views:	445 
Size:	129.6 KB 
ID:	567  
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."