vb:literal>

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Maine Cache and Cache Hider Stats

I updated the stats last night. We've gone past 3000 approved caches, but the archivals have been high the past few months too.

Maine Geocaching Stats
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Updated the stats again since we're not well enough for the event today.

We've passed 700 archived, I bet a lot of us can remember when there weren't that many caches in the state!

Maine Cache Stats
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Thumbs up Thanks brdad!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Updated the stats again since we're not well enough for the event today.

We've passed 700 archived, I bet a lot of us can remember when there weren't that many caches in the state!

Maine Cache Stats
    These are really cool. Thanks again for keeping it updated!!!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

I have updated the stats as of 5/4/2008. You may notice the stats still do not include the Whereigo caches. I'm working on a new script to generate stats that hopefully won't take half an hour to calculate. So, the Whereigos may have to wait until then.

Maine now has a new southernmost cache, and it's still waiting for FTF!
    Captain McGregore's Island (GCZ3GT) by Atsah (2/5)

Thanks to Tat for pointing that out to me.

About 72% of the caches placed in April (117 caches out of 162 total) are small or micro. Is there no where left to hide larger caches?

View the stats here: Maine Cache Stats
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

. . . .
    About 72% of the caches placed in April (117 caches out of 162 total) are small or micro. Is there no where left to hide larger caches?

View the stats here: Maine Cache Stats
    Rumor has it that there are quite a few regular sized caches in the Canaan/Skowhegan Area . . . at least I know one certain cacher here is trying her darndest to convince folks to come on up and grab some of them!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Talking Well Dave...

Is there no where left to hide larger caches?
    I really think you should lead the charge.. Like how about you putting out some new ones. Hmmmmm!!!
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I really think you should lead the charge.. Like how about you putting out some new ones. Hmmmmm!!!
    I led the charge before you even started caching, sport!

I have been working on one for what, 2 years now? It probably is about time...

If I hide it, how many will follow and hide one similar? Maybe a series ... BCTTYS Big Caches That take You Somewhere
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Thumbs up Be glad to Dave.

I love caches that take you some place. To hide as well as find. Such as my A View of the Lake.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I love caches that take you some place. To hide as well as find. Such as my A View of the Lake.
    You do have some great caches. Your linky, however, needs some work.

A View of the Lake (A Rescue Rangers Cache) (GC149W5) by mainiac1957 (1.5/4)
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Talking My Hero

You do have some great caches. Your linky, however, needs some work.

A View of the Lake (A Rescue Rangers Cache) (GC149W5) by mainiac1957 (1.5/4)
    I always liked how you do those. What's your secret?
    Happy Trails!