vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RE: For better (according to my wife) or for worse (according to me) Spring is coming

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun View Post
    No,no, noooo,,,,you should move out toward Oswego, NY. I heard a rumor that they get a little snow every year.

Think Spring
    Think Spring
    Think Spring
    Think Spring
    Think Spring

YES! i still agree!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

It must be spring. Yesterday, I went out kayaking in Kittery Harbor. It was almost too hot! Today, it looked like a blizard was upon us. On the ride home tonight, the Merrimack looked like a pond.

Best thing about spring: SPRING SKIING!!!!!

Default Spring?

Karen and I hiked in the White Mountains last year on April Fool's Weekend. We saw clear skies, rain in downpours, snow, sleet, and ice. We had to use crampons to get back down. If you want to. You can find snow somewhere.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

One can HOPE! (And pray!) I'm SOOooOOOOO done with winter! The packed snow and ice on my metal roof came rumbling down on Monday. (We couldn't reach most of it to shovel it off during the winter.) I don't have a driveway anymore! Luckily the van and Saab weren't in the Snow-valanche's way! It'll be spring (SUMMER?) before I can use the garage again!

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-iac_Mom View Post
    One can HOPE! (And pray!) I'm SOOooOOOOO done with winter! The packed snow and ice on my metal roof came rumbling down on Monday. (We couldn't reach most of it to shovel it off during the winter.) I don't have a driveway anymore! Luckily the van and Saab weren't in the Snow-valanche's way! It'll be spring (SUMMER?) before I can use the garage again!

BAHHH!!! SHUN THE NON BELIEVERS!!! BRING ON THE SNOW!!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default Non Believers

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    BAHHH!!! SHUN THE NON BELIEVERS!!! BRING ON THE SNOW!!!
    Hiram I wonder how many members are non believers and how many are winter loving believers like us? Maybe your other half (the
    smarter half) could conduct a poll?

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Hiram I wonder how many members are non believers and how many are winter loving believers like us? Maybe your other half (the
    smarter half) could conduct a poll?
    Hey I'm smart enough to do a poll!! .... if you love winter raise your hand! if you hate winter, move to florida!

Holy back from the dead thread . . . I was looking at this thread originally and wondering why I didn't remember writing it . . . until I realized that this was from last year.

For the record, I still love winter . . . and my wife still hates winter . . . but in another few weeks I'll be compromising and going on a cruise . . . I know, I know, it's a sacrifice, but I'm trying to be a good husband and am doing this for my wife.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Holy back from the dead thread . . . I was looking at this thread originally and wondering why I didn't remember writing it . . . until I realized that this was from last year.

For the record, I still love winter . . . and my wife still hates winter . . . but in another few weeks I'll be compromising and going on a cruise . . . I know, I know, it's a sacrifice, but I'm trying to be a good husband and am doing this for my wife.
    *cough*youregoingsoftandreallygoingonthecruisejust foryoutraitor*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    *cough*youregoingsoftandreallygoingonthecruisejust foryoutraitor*cough*
    Oh no . . . I'm very excited about Tuesday and Wednesday's storm since it's projected to bring in 6-12 inches . . . unfortunately it's a mixed bag storm.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."