vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chat???

Default Chat???

Am I in the wrong Chat or is there and issue with Chat. I go in and I am all lonesome???

RobT

What are the lat/longs you are using for the chat room? could you be using the wrong coordinates?

I haven't been on in a few weeks but the last time I did, you were there and we chatted.

Smile New chat

I have a hard time getting on. I have to use a combersome method to log on. But I have been on recently. I do see a noticeable decline in the chat. Remember when we used to get 11-14 people on Wednesdays.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I'm thinking maybe people like the other chat program better. After using both I think I prefer the last program we had but that is just me.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Default Ditto

I liked the other program... for sure! You could post a flag, happy faces, and poke fun without saying a word...

I just haven't had the time to chat the past few weeks. Or cache. It's just not fair!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I think we all prefered the other chat program but that's what leaves the web sight open to hackers. I think that's what I understood Rick to say. Guess we'll have to be greatful that we have a chat at all. I don't have any problem with it when I do go in. The program must agree with my dial-up. Finally, an advantage

Quote Originally Posted by FuddsGirls View Post
    I think we all prefered the other chat program but that's what leaves the web sight open to hackers. I think that's what I understood Rick to say. Guess we'll have to be greatful that we have a chat at all. I don't have any problem with it when I do go in. The program must agree with my dial-up. Finally, an advantage
    There was a fix that came out for that chat program to keep the hackers out. I don't know if I dare to put it back in though because of what happened last time.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    There was a fix that came out for that chat program to keep the hackers out. I don't know if I dare to put it back in though because of what happened last time.
    I say go for it and we can try it out for a while and see what happens.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.