vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Bangor area caches

That's a cute one, but as usual I ignored my first instinct so I tried the wrong way first.

We go through Rochester a lot on the way to Weare, so now I guess I should stop and get it. Looks like another LPC in Google street view, just can't get enough of them! Maybe my first instinct will be wrong there, too! Can't say I wasn't warned either way.
    Last edited by brdad; 02-27-2011 at 01:18 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I remember that lost in translation cache. Did it back in 2006. RJB has some great puzzles. Don't know if it is still active, but I really liked How do you hide and elephant.
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Talking The Silver Platter Cache series......

I have been thinking about this and wondering how I could possibly help out and I finally came upon this idea.....

Make GZ the coordinates of their house, accurate right up to the front door entrance.

In order to get credit a cacher must knock on the door so the CO can deliver the cache to them on a silver platter….equipped with a pen and a microbrew.

And to make the cache even more challenge friendly…on the cache page will be the CO’s home phone and/or cell number so you can call ahead to make sure the CO is home, so there will be no need for PAF.

And here's the best part. The CO will even cut and paste the log for you.

I sure hope that this helps, I know how stressed you have been over this challenge. So how many friends do you have....?

I can poke fun at you since I only have 2 days left, and I have hundreds of unfound caches within 10 miles of my home, and winter friendly ones too.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Is the challenge you are talking about to find a cache for each day of the year?

Either way - good luck! Hope you are able to get the ones you need )

Thumbs up Yup......that's the one

Quote Originally Posted by benandtina View Post
    Is the challenge you are talking about to find a cache for each day of the year?

Either way - good luck! Hope you are able to get the ones you need )
    And if you think I am kidding about my Silver Platter series, check out a few of the pics on this cache. It's in Warren PA, and near the Geowoodstock event. I'm sure there will be many cachers trying to get this one. Hopefully not all at the same time.......

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...1-c345d0661aca
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    And if you think I am kidding about my Silver Platter series, check out a few of the pics on this cache. It's in Warren PA, and near the Geowoodstock event. I'm sure there will be many cachers trying to get this one. Hopefully not all at the same time.......

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...1-c345d0661aca
    No no, same time would be even BETTER! Especially if the requirement doesn't change. Can you imagine if 1000 cross dressers showed up in front of your home?

Quote Originally Posted by benandtina View Post
    No no, same time would be even BETTER! Especially if the requirement doesn't change. Can you imagine if 1000 cross dressers showed up in front of your home?
    No I don't want to see that in front of my home
    Moo

Default I can always count on you...

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    I have been thinking about this and wondering how I could possibly help out and I finally came upon this idea.....

Make GZ the coordinates of their house, accurate right up to the front door entrance.

In order to get credit a cacher must knock on the door so the CO can deliver the cache to them on a silver platter….equipped with a pen and a microbrew.

And to make the cache even more challenge friendly…on the cache page will be the CO’s home phone and/or cell number so you can call ahead to make sure the CO is home, so there will be no need for PAF.

And here's the best part. The CO will even cut and paste the log for you.

I sure hope that this helps, I know how stressed you have been over this challenge. So how many friends do you have....?

I can poke fun at you since I only have 2 days left, and I have hundreds of unfound caches within 10 miles of my home, and winter friendly ones too.
    Fine! I'll just come stay at your house until I finish. Whatta ya got cold and frosty!
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Whatta ya got cold and frosty!
    This time of year, my windshield!