vb:literal>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tl 2009

Quote Originally Posted by bgrffdave View Post
    This year will you be doing a "collect the keys" thing like at a party with alcohol... not because anyone will be drinking and driving but to keep tabs on breakfast??
    sort of... we're actually going to slash all of jake's tires while he's asleep...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

haha, I just thought of a good title TL 2009: All Your Breakfast Are Belong To Us!!!!

Sly reference...

While you may bring your own breakfast it will be assimilated!! Resistance is futile!
    How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?

Sly reference...

While you may bring your own breakfast it will be assimilated!! Resistance is futile!

hahah, thank you for understanding the reference!

This year will you be doing a "collect the keys" thing like at a party with alcohol... not because anyone will be drinking and driving but to keep tabs on breakfast??
    Wouldn't work Dave . . . I have spare keys and know where Hiram hides his spare key.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Wouldn't work Dave . . . I have spare keys and know where Hiram hides his spare key.
    So what you're saying is we should slip some benadryl into your woodchucks to keep the breakfast safe???

Default But remember...

Jake usually sneaks of to cache in the wee hours. There is only one or two caches with 1000 miles of TL2009 ground zero.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    So what you're saying is we should slip some benadryl into your woodchucks to keep the breakfast safe???
    You can . . . but benadryl combined with alcohol may enduce a greater amount of snoring.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Jake usually sneaks of to cache in the wee hours. There is only one or two caches with 1000 miles of TL2009 ground zero.
    Yeah, I noticed that . . . I'm not quite sure of what I would do with no local caches to do before all of you sleepy heads get up and get moving.

Have you got many folks coming Hiram? Any good routes planned? What's your three-day plan of attack?