vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ATV trail maps

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    I for one have been standing on the deck every morning doing my part by spraying as many aerosol cans til empty to speed up the whole global warming thing as much as possible to melt some of this snow....
    And at the same time all your neighbors are sniffing the fumes which is turning their brains to mush and turning them into global warming nutjobs!

Too many paint fumes .... Maybe that's why Al Gore is telling kids they know more than their parents so they shouldn't listen to them. Hmmmm

Anyway, you're just not doing enough for the cause. I'll see if I can help by leaving my truck idling all day - with the exhaust pointed to my neighbor's house of course.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I for one have been standing on the deck every morning doing my part by spraying as many aerosol cans til empty to speed up the whole global warming thing as much as possible to melt some of this snow....
    Hey now . . . I'm liking this snow . . . and I've got you a "rental" sled to borrow now so stop spraying the deoderants.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Hey now . . . I'm liking this snow . . . and I've got you a "rental" sled to borrow now so stop spraying the deoderants.
    but I wanna ride my atv....

**grabs .22 and a case of white rain hairspray** I'll be in the backyard...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    And at the same time all your neighbors are sniffing the fumes which is turning their brains to mush and turning them into global warming nutjobs!

Too many paint fumes .... Maybe that's why Al Gore is telling kids they know more than their parents so they shouldn't listen to them. Hmmmm

Anyway, you're just not doing enough for the cause. I'll see if I can help by leaving my truck idling all day - with the exhaust pointed to my neighbor's house of course.

Keep making there brains mush. Our enrollments are down and we need more students

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post

I have met Hiram and I think you want him spraying deodorants

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    I have met Hiram and I think you want him spraying deodorants
    I dunno, i haven't relly been doing a whole lot to really need the use of deodorants.... but keep in mind, sooner snow melts, sooner we go riding...

and jake, are the trails down there still decent after the weather we've had the last couple days????
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post

I use hairspray to heat up the earth. The fumes don't melt your brain as much I think.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

I dunno, i haven't relly been doing a whole lot to really need the use of deodorants.... but keep in mind, sooner snow melts, sooner we go riding...

and jake, are the trails down there still decent after the weather we've had the last couple days????
    Nope . . . we need more snow . . . just a few inches . . . we should get that by this weekend with some luck. Depending on my BIL's plans I may be giving you a call about this weekend (i.e. depends if he is bringing a friend or not.)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Hey guys. I don't know who all has snowmobiles here on this web site besides Jake and I?

Jake, I want to make a trip to the tramway this year again. Are you up to it? You can see some of my pictures from last year ride on the like in this post.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Hey guys. I don't know who all has snowmobiles here on this web site besides Jake and I?

Jake, I want to make a trip to the tramway this year again. Are you up to it? You can see some of my pictures from last year ride on the like in this post.
    I would love to do this some time . . . probably not this weekend though since my brother in law is coming up and he prefers riding the tight twisty trails around my place . . . plus Z's Place and the Unity FD are hosting a benefit pancake breakfast which I'm planning on attending.