vb:literal>

Page 4 of 148 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is This?

boot head gck3pe

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Maybe I should try playing the lottery today . . . that guess was pretty lucky.

I found all kinds of great shots of lighthouses (I have a "thing" for them), but decided to use this photo . . . it could be tricky since it isn't right next to the cache, but rather it can be seen as you make your way to the cache . . . although I suspect folks who are caching for the numbers may take the shorter route and miss seeing (and experiencing) this great view -- a true gem that I suspect many folks never have seen or heard. One of my favorite caches . . . and unfortunately the photo really can't do this place justice.

If this proves too difficult (probably not for this crowd though) I have a few other shots of other places I can post that should be easier.

And incidentally, Haffy, this was a great idea!

"life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by becket View Post
    boot head gck3pe
    And we have a winner . . . tell the lucky lady what she's won Johnny!

Weeeelllll . . . Becket you can choose whatever is behind door #1, door #2 or simply post a picture of your own.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

And we have a winner . . . tell the lucky lady what she's won Johnny!

Weeeelllll . . . Becket you can choose whatever is behind door #1, door #2 or simply post a picture of your own.
    i'll choose door #2

thanks for the help, jake!

i'll choose door #2
    Well, what would you say about an all expense paid geocaching trip to beautiful Lewiston, Maine . . . While in Lewiston check out the Bates College Museum of Art, the famed Colisee, Thorncrag Bird Sanctuary and as a special bonus get a tour of Seltzer and Rydholm after crossing the river in Auburn.

OK, seriously . . . when are we going?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Oh, oh, oh . . . I know . . . but I cheated on the exam!

So Jake now that you have gone off topic again , where is the location of the last photo that Becket just posted?
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Well, what would you say about an all expense paid geocaching trip to beautiful Lewiston, Maine . . . While in Lewiston check out the Bates College Museum of Art, the famed Colisee, Thorncrag Bird Sanctuary and as a special bonus get a tour of Seltzer and Rydholm after crossing the river in Auburn.

OK, seriously . . . when are we going?
    anytime, jake! what a prize! i'm so excited! thanks - i knew that was the correct door to choose!

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    So Jake now that you have gone off topic again , where is the location of the last photo that Becket just posted?
    Do you really want me to come clean with the answer . . . I know it because a) I've been there and b) I kind of cheated to get the answer so it wouldn't be fair to get to be the next person to post a photo.

And Haffy you know me . . . I'm always off topic . . . heck I'm always off my meds . . . always welcoming new members that are apparently figments of my imagination, thinking Hiram's Jeep is the epitome of four wheel ruggedness, etc.