vb:literal>

Thread: Wwfm V

Question Wwfm V

So who wants to take the reins for the next WWFM event. It's set for May 2,2009. It is 10:00 PT making it 1:00pm here, the same as last year. Last Novembers was a great turnout. So? Who would like to try their hand this time?
    Happy Trails!

Default CITO Events

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    So who wants to take the reins for the next WWFM event. It's set for May 2,2009. It is 10:00 PT making it 1:00pm here, the same as last year. Last Novembers was a great turnout. So? Who would like to try their hand this time?
    That's the same weekend as the CITO Events. It will be tough to make the trek from Southern Maine to Bangor for me.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Last year the WWFM Event was one weekend and the Brewer CITO Event the next weekend. Team2Hunt - we love to have you join us - but it is a long drive....

Anyone going to host the WWFM?

First of all it will be very hard to beat what Brad did with last years event. The location was perfect and he did a great job hosting the event and the bubbles were the finishing touch for sure.

I could host the event here in Abbot, but even if any of you were to venture this far north, we would still have the Townspeople to deal with. A successful flash mob event here would out number the residents. See, if five or more people are to conjugate in one spot at any given time the people start to think maybe they are being invaded. Most here can still recall "The Boundary Wars of 1782" when the boundary between Maine and Canada was being disputed.

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Most here can still recall "The Boundary Wars of 1782" when the boundary between Maine and Canada was being disputed.
    Ahhh....I remember it well....especially that first keg of Sam Adams!!
    Wandering with a purpose!

Default Portland Area

Is there any interest in doing one in the Portland area?
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Default Go for it

I think on down that way would draw a good crowd. Lots of cachers down there.
    Happy Trails!

Thumbs up Woohoo

Quote Originally Posted by NativeMainer View Post
    Is there any interest in doing one in the Portland area?
    Conga in Monument Square. Plenty of parking and lots of caches.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Conga in Monument Square. Plenty of parking and lots of caches.
    Too funny! Would be worth the drive down 95!