vb:literal>

Thread: Seeking A Pathtag Designer

Default Seeking A Pathtag Designer

Wifey and I want to create a Pathtag for the One and One series. In time we'll hit 100 One and One placements, and we want to commemorate the occasion with a Pathtag. We have no idea as to how to design a Pathtag. We've seen some awesome examples of Maine-designed Pathtags. Can we commission someone to work with us and design a Pathtag we can submit for manufacture?

Papollo & Wifey

I am sure you want to keep if confidential and may not want to say it here but you you have an idea for the design?
    Blazing Troll

Tim of CacheMaine helped with mine. They are not caching much, but I can put you in contact with him. He does decent work.

Dianne is the other one. Surfsupdiverdown. She is the PT queen in your neck of the woods.
    Happy Trails!

Joined just in time! There are some AMAZING designers at the pathtags site....I highly recommend NegativeSleep and he only charges $20 for a design so he's totally affordable! I've used a lot of the designers listed and they are worth their weight in gold! I've started drawing ideas and scanning them and adding color in Paint but I haven't learned to do text yet. I can HAND draw text, but it's not that neat.

If you have an idea I'd be glad to help but my skills are limited.

What do PathTags cost? I've looked at a couple of sites and I can't figure out what the per-tag cost would be.

(Sheesh! I'm not too smart, but I think I should be able to figure something like that out! LOL!)

Your first order at pathtags.com if you only buy 50 will be $110 + $6 Shipping and you just get basic tags. There are colors and other options that will increase that. If you buy more you save a little. From there a refill of 100 will cost you 1.10 ea. [$110.00] + shipping.

Also:
    $10 off every order in January 2012 with the code "WELCOME2012"! If you have a better promo code, delete the pre-filled text and submit it instead. Sorry, no promo code combos.
    Last edited by brdad; 01-09-2012 at 09:04 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

yup....what he said. Do you have any design ideas?

I've jumped back into the pathtag game with a simple design. My Jimmy Buffet-esque shark fin with "Fins2Right" and "Cache when the Coast is Clear" on the coin. I'm really looking forward to the final design.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

My design is on my post. As we have discussed before I too am a Parrothead. I would love to swap tags when you get them.
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana

Quote Originally Posted by Fins_Up View Post
    My design is on my post. As we have discussed before I too am a Parrothead. I would love to swap tags when you get them.
    You got it! My kids always get a kick out of your caching name when we find one of your hides.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?