vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Music....

Default Music....

Do you listen to music while geocaching w/others? Is there a particular genre that you find is the best? Do you have a custom song list on the mp3? Have you put together a CD?

I did a long day recently, traveling solo through multiple States and didn't turn the radio on once!! I was shocked and so were others that know me

Come on folks.....share what feeds your geosenses and keeps the spirits high.
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

We just listen to the Official Geocaching Maine Song over and over.

Truthfully, we both have very diverse music interests, so we could be listening to most anything. We also listen to a fair amount of talk radio. But at least half the time, we just have the radio off and talk to each other!
    Last edited by brdad; 09-08-2009 at 06:36 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Smile Music?

Caching with Di, Jimmy Buffet, Billy Joel and Van Morrisson. Caching with Pat (mapachi), Pink Floyd, AC-DC, Iron Butterfly!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

I sing.

Then I listen to Rick and George, Glenn Beck, Howie Carr, nd Art.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Caching with Di, Jimmy Buffet, Billy Joel and Van Morrisson. Caching with Pat (mapachi), Pink Floyd, AC-DC, Iron Butterfly!

Buffett!!!

Plus I enjoy downloading podcasts onto my ipod from itunes. Trivia, puzzles, stories all help the miles go by.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Most of the time we don't listen to anything so that Ben is forced to talk to me, lol.

Other times we just listen to pop stuff on the radio. If we are out past my bedtime (basically as soon as it gets dark, lol) I usually pass out on the drive home and Ben puts in a CD from his very eclectic collection... anything from punk to indie to people like Patsy Cline.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    I sing.

Then I listen to Rick and George, Glenn Beck, Howie Carr, nd Art.

I miss Art Bell. I used to listen to him while I worked at the old Loring AFB in Limestone during the night shifts at Job Corp. I would sit out on the flight line and wait for the aliens to show up. : )

Where the hell is that thing?

I love having Sirius. You can listen to almost anything. And since we travel a lot, the fact that we don't lose the station every couple of hundred miles if GREAT!

Default I'm going to guess...

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    I love having Sirius. You can listen to almost anything. And since we travel a lot, the fact that we don't lose the station every couple of hundred miles if GREAT!
    So Bruce...Allman Brothers, Willie, Lynard Skynard, Pure Prairie League, Kris, and my wildcard pick Clapton? Wondering if any of these are on your dial? I have XM in the Chevy and it's nice to get anything from classical to Zappa!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHomer View Post
    I miss Art Bell. I used to listen to him while I worked at the old Loring AFB in Limestone during the night shifts at Job Corp. I would sit out on the flight line and wait for the aliens to show up. : )
    Doesn't he still do weekend work? Just wish they weren't up so late. George Noory is pretty cool though.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.