vb:literal>

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: They're HEEEEERRRREEE!!!

Ours came in the mail today. Waiting for both of us to be home to look at them.
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    Ours came in the mail today. Waiting for both of us to be home to look at them.
    Anticipation....it's makin' me wait!
    (Sung to the ketchup ad tune...)

Talking oh my!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Anticipation....it's makin' me wait!
    (Sung to the ketchup ad tune...)
    anticipation by definition: a prior action that takes into account or forestalls a later action (the act of looking forward)
    in 1971 an album by carly simon named anticipation with a title track by the same name.
    anticipation(guinness) a 1994-1995 advertising campaign for guinness(had to put this one in for the beer drinkers)

or is it an irritation for having to wait?

andy what a surprize! i never have imagined. how? why? and you kept it a secret. i opened the package and started looking at the coins(we had bought twenty). then this one coin stood out. it made me so happy i had tears of joy rolling. just seeing something that was at one time in my head now in my hand and to top it off a special coin with our initials on it (hftk). i was speachless. thank you very much for this gift this act of kindness. thank you again .
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas

Our showed today - GREAT COIN! Love it. Thanks for your efforts!

Soapboxderbyfamily

Default Wow

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    anticipation by definition: a prior action that takes into account or forestalls a later action (the act of looking forward)
    in 1971 an album by carly simon named anticipation with a title track by the same name.
    anticipation(guinness) a 1994-1995 advertising campaign for guinness(had to put this one in for the beer drinkers)

or is it an irritation for having to wait?

andy what a surprize! i never have imagined. how? why? and you kept it a secret. i opened the package and started looking at the coins(we had bought twenty). then this one coin stood out. it made me so happy i had tears of joy rolling. just seeing something that was at one time in my head now in my hand and to top it off a special coin with our initials on it (hftk). i was speachless. thank you very much for this gift this act of kindness. thank you again we will post a pic of it soon.
    Now that is very nice.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

The coins came out real nice. Thanks to all that had a hand in it.

Woo Hooo coins were in the mail today. Thanks to all who had a part of this.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Received my 5 and the limited edition version with no problems. Thanks for all the hard work that went into making this all happen!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Still waiting! My son won one at the WWFM in Bangor, that makes me want mine more!
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    Still waiting! My son won one at the WWFM in Bangor, that makes me want mine more!
    He had the biggest smile on his face....it was priceless.