vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's time for a groundhog hunt!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    No kidding Becke. It looks the same as here.
    i would say that we got at least 14" of snow. i broke my shovel during the last storm, but who wants to shovel snow, anyway!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Three Cheers For Snow!!!! :d :d :d
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default So I was wrong

I went to clear out the driveway and measured in an open area. 15 inches here. That's so crazy
    Happy Trails!

I'm thinking today would be a good day to take off early from work to get my driveway plowed . . . and then take the ol' Skidoo out for another ride.

Hey Rick . . . or anybody else for that matter . . . anyone interested in riding the sleds tomorrow (Friday). I believe that this is a sign from above that I should take a vacation day tomorrow . . . an Easter miracle if you will . . . and who am I to stand in the way of divine intervention?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I'm thinking today would be a good day to take off early from work to get my driveway plowed . . . and then take the ol' Skidoo out for another ride.

Hey Rick . . . or anybody else for that matter . . . anyone interested in riding the sleds tomorrow (Friday). I believe that this is a sign from above that I should take a vacation day tomorrow . . . an Easter miracle if you will . . . and who am I to stand in the way of divine intervention?
    I want to get a set of tracks for the jeep, then I'll follow you...

or i could at least get a horn that plays music and sell snowcones from the roof of the jeep... anyone want a lemon one?

Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post

Jake I sent you an email. I have tomorrow off so far. I don't know about local riding though.
    Blazing Troll

We got dumped like eveyone else. Quiet, relaxing day watching the birds once we got the feeders cleaned out. Haven't seen this much all winter. So much for hiding my 52 Pick Up cache containers today.
    Last edited by hollora; 04-05-2007 at 03:31 PM. Reason: messed up the link

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    ... Quiet, relaxing day watching the birds once we got the feeders cleaned out. Haven't seen this much all winter...]

Nice photo!

Thanks Tat! Taken from the couch with my Kodak Easy Share DX6490 - a camera bought for hubby a few years ago for our anniversary. I use it all the time - he is still using film - could not convert him.

But he dug us out with the snowblower/tractor I bought years ago - so guess I can't complain. Poor robins -we spread feed for them in the driveway.

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Jake I sent you an email. I have tomorrow off so far. I don't know about local riding though.
    I sent you a PM . . . missed your phone calls this evening. Call tomorrow morning or PM me with a time/place or phone number to reach you. I'm game to go anywhere . . . I was thinking a ride up into the Western Maine mountains might be worth the trip.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."