vb:literal>

Thread: Emden to Flagstaff

Default Emden to Flagstaff

Kinda late notice, but a few of us are going to try and find a route from Emden to Flagstaff thru the woods tomorrow (06/13). Should be stocker friendly if you're worried about your vehicle. Meeting at Skowhegan McDonalds at 8:30 A.M., leaving at 9:00 A.M. Might be a good opportunity to scout some new cache locations.

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team View Post
    Kinda late notice, but a few of us are going to try and find a route from Emden to Flagstaff thru the woods tomorrow (06/13). Should be stocker friendly if you're worried about your vehicle. Meeting at Skowhegan McDonalds at 8:30 A.M., leaving at 9:00 A.M. Might be a good opportunity to scout some new cache locations.
    Sheesh! Been there, done that. I'd kinda like to do this again, though. But I'd like to meet you in Embden, at the Solon bridge, so I don't have to go to Skowhegan.

Send me a PM and see if we can arrange something.

(Added later)...

Sheesh! Since it's Saturday, you know where RULOST2? will be. Not here making me breakfast, that's fer sure. And I do like McDonalds new Southern Style Chicken Biscuit...

I have a large ammo can I'll bring - lets plan on placing a cache.

Since RULOST2? gets me up REAL early on the weekends, I'll post something in the AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team View Post

I'm jealous...

Ya think stef's suby will make it!?!?!?!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

YAWN! OK - I'm up and RULOST2? says "go for it".

So I'll be at the Skowhegan McDonalds at 8:30.

Angry Don't blame the suby!

Really we have to help out friends with an air conditioner today...
    Have fun everyone!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Well, the breakfast was good, but I met Mike of The G Team and found out that this was "a Jeep thing" and not a "geocaching thing". So I looked at my wussy GEOCACHE Explorer, and decided to pass.

Sheesh! I know the road from Embden to Flagstaff is good, but Mike said they'd probably take "a couple of side trips". Looking at their vehicles, I felt that "side trips" might include stream crossings and rock climbing. I looked at my wussy GOCACHE Explorer, and decided to pass. LOL!

Don't put your Gocache Explorer down. I once pulled out a jeep that was stuck with my Plymouth Laser turbo sportscar. Of course if I had to drive over something taller than a tennis ball, I couldn't have gotten to the jeep, but none the less!

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    Don't put your Gocache Explorer down. I once pulled out a jeep that was stuck with my Plymouth Laser turbo sportscar. Of course if I had to drive over something taller than a tennis ball, I couldn't have gotten to the jeep, but none the less!
    Believe me, if these guys get stuck, it will take a skidder to get them out! LOL!