vb:literal>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ATV Unity

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    Yeah, I threw the rock at that duck, and ya know what, I'm glad I did it, and I would do it again if I had the chance!

huh............
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    huh............ Dave saw me dancing around in womans underwear at Jakes house and now I like to ride my new atv in womans high heals

The true Hiram is coming out

but I sure am glad Hiram got that 2up seat so I can throw on a pink thong and ride tandem, oh how I love his new machine, it sure is so much more awesome than mine, I'm really lucky to have super awesome friends like Hiram

well, i guess it's time for me to make a nice pot of chamomile tea and watch my collectors edition DVD of Fried Green Tomatos
    dave, you're really being way too open on these forums....

d’76 Guest

Dave really isnt my type so I thought I would post here in these forumns to see it any of you other gentleman would like to ride with me on my hearty manly ATV that will soon be painted camo pink....

Sorry Hiram, Pink ATVs are not my thing

actaully atvs aren't really my thing either, neither is being outdoors. I'm really scared of the outdoors... that's why I own the largest handgun known to man... well that and to make myself feel good about the other areas I lack in. Did i mention I'm scared of the rain too???
    let it out Dave, we're all freinds here....

d’76 Guest

Hiram must be using the wifi from out in the tent. Does Steph at least let you in the house to use the bathroom, I hear there is a nice place to stay in Unity.

Hiram must be using the wifi from out in the tent. Does Steph at least let you in the house to use the bathroom, I hear there is a nice place to stay in Unity.
    she's not home right now, so I was able to pick the lock and get inside for a while.

Great... now I'll have to tell my better half not to worry if there's someone out skulking around the yard after dark and come up with some sort of ID for Hiram so when the cops catch him he can prove where he lives!!
    How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?

Quote Originally Posted by bgrffdave View Post
    Great... now I'll have to tell my better half not to worry if there's someone out skulking around the yard after dark and come up with some sort of ID for Hiram so when the cops catch him he can prove where he lives!!
    haha, I mock the day the cops think they can catch me!!!

huh... oh... wait, there's a knock at the door and I see a bunch of blue lights...

(Don't worry, I won't wander around the backyard too much, at most you'll just hear the polaris idling so I can warm myself on the engine heat...)

d’76 Guest

(Don't worry, I won't wander around the backyard too much, at most you'll just hear the polaris idling so I can warm myself on the engine heat...)

You could just run a hose from the tail pipe to the tent. It would be like forced hot air