vb:literal>

Thread: Bene91705 Now Has 500 Finds

Thumbs up Bene91705 Now Has 500 Finds

I haven't seen this cacher posting messages on this site before. But this member has reached the 500 find milestone and can/should be recognized. Maybe with a little encouragement Bene91705 will join in and say "Yay, I've found 500!"

Congrats and on to many more..........

Sheesh! I can't find his/her name on the GeocachingMaine.org member list, and looks like he lives in Indiana (where he logged his 500th cache). Where'd you get this name, Dan? Am I missing something???

Default Ya me too Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! I can't find his/her name on the GeocachingMaine.org member list, and looks like he lives in Indiana (where he logged his 500th cache). Where'd you get this name, Dan? Am I missing something???
    Are they registered here with a different user name maybe?
    Happy Trails!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by WhereRWe?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Are they registered here with a different user name maybe?
    Dan sometimes posts in the national forums - you don't suppose he got the wrong one do you? And silly me, I just went right along with it...... It's ok - maybe someday they will look here and found out we talked about 'em........everyone is welcome, right?!

OMG! That's too funny.

Sounds like something I do all the time.

Merry Christmas

And to go along, Happy 500 and a happy many more.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Dan sometimes posts in the national forums - you don't suppose he got the wrong one do you? And silly me, I just went right along with it...... It's ok - maybe someday they will look here and found out we talked about 'em........everyone is welcome, right?!
    Well, I hope Dan invites them to join GeocachingMaine.org, at least! LOL!

(Since I welcome all the newcomers, and have been around long enough to know the "old timers", the name didn't look familiar to me.)

Well now, if you click on "About GeocachingMaine/Tools" (top of the geoachingmaine.org home page) and then click on the "Top 50 Geocachers" list you will see them listed as ranking #86 in Maine with 501 finds. I emailed them a congrats on reaching #500 and they emailed back that they have enjoyed all of their "finds" here in Maine. I guess I failed to ask them what state they actually live in.....

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    Well now, if you click on "About GeocachingMaine/Tools" (top of the geoachingmaine.org home page) and then click on the "Top 50 Geocachers" list you will see them listed as ranking #86 in Maine with 501 finds. I emailed them a congrats on reaching #500 and they emailed back that they have enjoyed all of their "finds" here in Maine. I guess I failed to ask them what state they actually live in.....
    Just goes to show you can't believe everything you read on the internet! LOL!

But that stats page is interesting. Looks like they found 4 caches in Maine. Does that mean they're 86th in the number of caches they've found in Maine?
    I'm confused - as usual... Perhaps Brdad, our resident statistician, could explain...