vb:literal>

Thread: RE: Strange question of the day

Default RE: Strange question of the day

Where would someone be able to purchase a sticker of a frog that would be able to withstand the rigors of Maine weather (i.e. sun, rain, snow, etc.)?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Frog things are everywhere on the web. And there are loads of graphics that sticker companies could use. I would contact Caron or Carron Signs and Graphics that used to be in Winterport and I think now is somewhere in Hampden. They do digital graphic signs and letter most of the cruisers and firetrucks now. They digitally create what you want in the material you want it. Guess if it will stay stuck on a cruiser it should stay stuck on ________ what is that you are going to stick it on Jake?

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Where would someone be able to purchase a sticker of a frog that would be able to withstand the rigors of Maine weather (i.e. sun, rain, snow, etc.)?

You mean like "signal the frog"??? you can get decals of him from the geocaching.com site
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Frog things are everywhere on the web. And there are loads of graphics that sticker companies could use. I would contact Caron or Carron Signs and Graphics that used to be in Winterport and I think now is somewhere in Hampden. They do digital graphic signs and letter most of the cruisers and firetrucks now. They digitally create what you want in the material you want it. Guess if it will stay stuck on a cruiser it should stay stuck on ________ what is that you are going to stick it on Jake?

Can't say . . . but it was Hiram who gave me the idea (he's a really bad influence on me you know!)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

You can make almost anything weather by coating it with clear marine epoxy.

hehe, I know the secret... and I'm not telling....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I'm all set . . . found a frog sticker that says it can be exposed to the elements for up to seven years . . . placed my order this a.m. Thanks for the replies.

ok so now we need to anticipate a frog appearing someplace soon - with a special mission I am sure! as long as the clue isn't froggy - maybe I will be all set LOL

Really Jake - your caches are fun and I am glad you found what you needed.