vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Universal Waste? and what to do with it

Bet you remember some of that Vic!

Growning up we had no bathroom and had a two holer in the shed (one for little people with two steps up to the seat) right in my home in Bangor - until 1964! A pump at the sink and we bathed in a big wash tub. When I was a Freshman in High School, my Dad thought it was time to put in "facilities". Those were great days and I have very fond memories!

Yup - I'm older than a lot of the cachers but don't feel old - and hope to keep kicking for a lot longer!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post

Growning up we had no bathroom and had a two holer in the shed (one for little people with two steps up to the seat) right in my home in Bangor - until 1964! A pump at the sink and we bathed in a big wash tub. When I was a Freshman in High School, my Dad thought it was time to put in "facilities". Those were great days and I have very fond memories!

Yup - I'm older than a lot of the cachers but don't feel old - and hope to keep kicking for a lot longer!
    yeah, but have you been to abbot lately? theyve got internet and flat screen tvs under their cabinets and all sorts of other fancy things! Those things of the past went by without skippin a beat...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default Ya no kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    yeah, but have you been to abbot lately? theyve got internet and flat screen tvs under their cabinets and all sorts of other fancy things! Those things of the past went by without skippin a beat...
    I want to move to the sticks so I can have cool techie stuff too.
    Happy Trails!

Growning up we had no bathroom and had a two holer in the shed (one for little people with two steps up to the seat) right in my home in Bangor - until 1964!
    We've been updating our bathroom this week; we have gone all out!

DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    We've been updating our bathroom this week; we have gone all out!

Looks like someone left the seat down on the "Pointers" toilet . . . shouldn't that be up . . . or better yet just yank the seat off completely . . . or even better just put in a urinal.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Looks like someone left the seat down on the "Pointers" toilet . . . shouldn't that be up . . . or better yet just yank the seat off completely . . . or even better just put in a urinal.
    Lee is pretty particular about certain things. She said it just would not look classy without a seat at all. And if all your doing is pointing, it doesn't matter if the seat is up or down!

(I think I may have sent this thread down the drain)
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default I remember

My dad built us a new home in 1952. One of his wishes was for us to have a flush toilet. We had one, only problem, we didn't have running water as of yet. The toilet had to be flush with a bucket of water that was lugged in from the well.

Our tub was one of those fancy galvanize jobs. My mother would heat the water on a two burner kerosene stove for us to take a bath on Saturday night. My brother and I had to share the water, being the oldest I got to be first. So Lois being older does have some advantages.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Lee is pretty particular about certain things. She said it just would not look classy without a seat at all. And if all your doing is pointing, it doesn't matter if the seat is up or down!

(I think I may have sent this thread down the drain)
    mother always said "it's not nice to point..."

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    My dad built us a new home in 1952. One of his wishes was for us to have a flush toilet. We had one, only problem, we didn't have running water as of yet. The toilet had to be flush with a bucket of water that was lugged in from the well.

Our tub was one of those fancy galvanize jobs. My mother would heat the water on a two burner kerosene stove for us to take a bath on Saturday night. My brother and I had to share the water, being the oldest I got to be first. So Lois being older does have some advantages.
    sheesh, that would make me go from taking a shower every two weeks to taking one every two months... what a pita that would be...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

sheesh, that would make me go from taking a shower every two weeks to taking one every two months... what a pita that would be...
    A shower every two weeks, throwing fluorescent light bulbs into the dumpster thinking they are hot dogs. How does Stef do it.........

Not sure if this thread will ever get back on track, but water seeks its own level. And speaking of "pointing" always point in a safe direction. I've found that even though the good doctor took the bullets out of the gun, it still makes people nervous when I point it at them.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.