vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blocked ISP

Ditto on the thanks, all is well now.

Default I'm back on now.....

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Just checking, guess I'm on. Gary, Team2Hunt, could not get on! What's up?
    as if anyone would have missed me.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    as if anyone would have missed me.
    Well, it would help if you could be as vocal as some in sou .... Oh, never mind!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Whew. I was really afraid that I had said something stupid. I seriously just spent the last few hours going over today's posts in my head and saying "Did I screw that up?"
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Thumbs up Thanks Dave.....

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Well, it would help if you could be as vocal as some in sou .... Oh, never mind!

But I am not from sou.....I am proudly from Maine. I have traveled to almost every town in this beautiful state and I can say I would rather be here than anywhere else, even this time of year.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    But I am not from sou.....I am proudly from Maine. I have traveled to almost every town in this beautiful state and I can say I would rather be here than anywhere else, even this time of year.
    Where's the "Like" button?

North, South, East or West . . . last I knew it was just "Maine" . . . there isn't a North Maine or South Maine like North Carolina and South Carolina and I'm pretty sure there isn't a West Maine like West Virginia . . . we are one state . . . the sooner folks realize this and stand united . . . both as a state and as a group -- whether it be firefighters, communities or even geocachers the better off we will be . . . there already is enough strife in the world without creating more.

Good luck in the coming election Gary.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Well said, FFJ - and even if we're talking North and South Carolina, there is no need for division amongst cachers. We all have different views and tastes about the game, but those change according to our individuality, not at politically or personally created geographical boundaries.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Where's the "Like" button?

North, South, East or West . . . last I knew it was just "Maine" . . . there isn't a North Maine or South Maine like North Carolina and South Carolina and I'm pretty sure there isn't a West Maine like West Virginia . . . we are one state . . . the sooner folks realize this and stand united . . . both as a state and as a group -- whether it be firefighters, communities or even geocachers the better off we will be . . . there already is enough strife in the world without creating more.

Good luck in the coming election Gary.
    A very nice idealistic thought.

Realistically and speaking in regards to political districts and divisions it appears that where there are more people, there are more individuals allowed to speak on that locations behalf. Even in regards to schools, myself being on the periphery of a largish school district, I see the money going to where the mouths/voices/majority are. We are a single state but obviously geography can alter ones outlook on what is needed and where.

The above is not an observation or innuendo regarding this website or forums, just an observation of the realities that surround us.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Bravo TRF.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.