vb:literal>

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Chats

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Well that does it . . . no more geocaching events for me . . . too much of a chance of catching something from all of you ill people. Nah, I think I'll just stick to hanging out with a bunch of snotty-nosed, hacking and puking kids who want nothing more than to hug you while you're teaching them how to stop, drop and roll . . . much safer.

hahah that sounds entertaining
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Question another week gone by

...so I was out drinking with Hiram....
    Need I say more...I missed the chat...
    What happened? Anything important for the newsletter, which starts its review process tomorrow?
    Thanks all!
    Last edited by Medawisla; 01-23-2008 at 10:05 PM. Reason: typo
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

The highlights of the evening were:

Dave1976 chatted for five minutes, then decided "Boring TV" was more exciting.

Kaching Karen is needs more pictures for her event to meet her goal of 6200 0r 7200, depending on which of Tat's math answers was right.

I'd post the logs, but the excitement might kill someone.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Wink Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    The highlights of the evening were:

Dave1976 chatted for five minutes, then decided "Boring TV" was more exciting.

Kaching Karen is needs more pictures for her event to meet her goal of 6200 0r 7200, depending on which of Tat's math answers was right.

I'd post the logs, but the excitement might kill someone.
    Wow, like watching grass grow!! haha
    I'll send Karen more pics...
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Exclamation chat tonight

uh there's a chat going on, and brad and i are a bit lonely...

Sorry Medawisla, my "who's in chat" feature doesn't work and since there are a couple people here that aren't fans of me, without knowing who's talking, I just stopped coming.

Default Speaking of that.

My who's in chat doesn't work either. Rick any ideas?
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    My who's in chat doesn't work either. Rick any ideas?
    The "who's in chat" link is a link to an external site, slashnet.org. It seems part of the site might be down for maintenance.

Hopefully they will fix it. I didn't realize so many people checked who was in there before entering. Maybe more would come if I stayed away!

You do have to remember also, if you have registered your nick, you can choose to be hidden from any channel lists.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Question Been down for awhile

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    The "who's in chat" link is a link to an external site, slashnet.org. It seems part of the site might be down for maintenance.

Hopefully they will fix it. I didn't realize so many people checked who was in there before entering. Maybe more would come if I stayed away!

You do have to remember also, if you have registered your nick, you can choose to be hidden from any channel lists.
    I have tried that link off and on for months and it never seems to work. Whatever.
    Happy Trails!

My link hasn't worked for a long time either. It doesn't stop me from dropping in - I just keep forgetting.